Chapter 5

"How did I get here? At one point was banging Margret, next thing I know, I'm in the pirate empress's bathroom while she's taking a bath. Now I'm here this arena fighting this big ass cat and Margret and her friends have been turned to stone." Luffy thought to himself.

The cat pounces at him. Luffy just punches the cat out the arena into the crowd.

"Get that shit out of here!!!" Luffy yells.

The pirate empress Boa Hancock only looked at him with anger and confusion. "How this man so strong? It doesn't matter. Sandersonia, Marigold take care of him." Hancock says.

Both sisters jump down into the arena. "Well, it's a shame. Didn't want to kill such a cutie like you." Said the one with that green hair.

The fat one just rolled her eyes.

"Ok ok. I got this."luffy thought to himself

"God damnit!!!" Luffy yelled. He was getting his ass kicked. The green one was tightly holding luffy in her snake form. "My I know the name of this handsome young man?" " Name's Monkey D Luffy and I'm gonna be king of the pirates!!!"

"I like your ambition kid but sorry I got to kill you." She slams him into the  ground and goes for another attack. Luffy dodges it but falls down to where Margret and her friends were. This gave sandersonia an idea. She grabs Margret and starts to toss her like a toy.

"What are you doing!?!? Stop, your going to break her!!!" Luffy yelled as he tried to get Margret away from her. Sandersonia and Marigold were just at Luffy's poor attempts.

"How are you gonna be king of the pirates of you can't save the life of someone you care about?" Marigold says. Those words made luffy think of his crew being taken away from him one by one.

"She's right. How can I become the pirate king if I can't save the people I care about. I have to get get stronger. I have to be the strongest pirate there ever was and anyone who dare tries to hurt my friends will pay severely." Luffy thought to himself. He the. Notices that sandersonia was about to smash Margret into the ground.

"STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luffy yelled as he let out an insane amount of conquerors haki. This made almost all of the amazonians pass out. Even Marigold was unconscious.

Hancock and sandersonia looked at luffy in absolute fear. "It can't be. That's the rarest haki ever known. Color of the supreme god.

Sandersonia was backing off out of fear and almost falls out of the ring but catches herself on the guard rail.

Luffy tries to hit her off but misses and...... Hits her bra off.

"Oh shit. Didn't mean to do that." Luffy said to himself.

Luffy then remembers what Hancock told him about the mark on their backs. Luffy then jumps on her back and covers the mark.

"Ohhh!!! Take me out to dinner first."

"Shut up. I'm helping you out here.

Hancock looked at luffy in shock and admiration.

"H-He's covering the mark. He's protecting us. Everyone leave the arena now!!!!"

Everyone left and Luffy let go of sandersonia and gave her the bra back.

"Thanks cutie." Sandersonia said giving luffy a kiss.

"L-Luffy if you want you can come back to our palace."

"Sure. I need a place to stay anyways."

At the castle

"Luffy can we talk?" Hancock asked.
"Sure."

Hancock leads Luffy to her room.

"Luffy what you did today saved our entire kingdom and now I would love to show you my gratitude." Hancock says but before she could do anything  a short old lady walks in with sandersonia and Marigold.

"Boa Hancock!!!! What did I tell you about having men on the island!"

"Granny Nyown why are you here? And for your information this man saved our kingdom." Hancock says with a bit of anger in her voice.

"He did!? What is your name young man?"

"I'm Monkey D Luffy!"

"Hmmm. I feel like I heard that name before." She grabs a newspaper and flips through it. 

What she saw almost made her faint.

"W-W-What??? You didn't. You, you, you."

"What did he do?" Asks Hancock.

"H-He killed a celestial dragon!!!"

The room was full of silence.

"I sure did. The bastard shot my friend."

"But do you know who the celestial dragons are!?" Says sandersonia.

"I don't care who they are, I won't allow anybody to hurt my friends."

"I think I'm in love!" Hancock thinks to herself.

At that moment a piece of paper fell out of the newspaper. Luffy picks it up and looks at it. The look on his face couldn't get any happier.

"It went up. It Went Up! IT WENT UP!!!!!! YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

"luffy what went up?" Hancock asks. She takes the paper from Luffy and looked at it.the paper said-

Monkey D Luffy

Bounty:4,600,000,000

Only Dead

Hey guys, just wondering. Did I make Luffy's bounty too high? I think it's fine because, he did kill a celestial dragon and put a warlord on the brink of death. But hey I don't know. Just comment what you think. Cya later