Chapter 4

Luffy woke up in a cage surrounded by women. "Nice." Luffy thought to himself.

"It's a man."

"What is a man doing here?"

Luffy got up and walked towards the women. "Um hello. Who are you all and where am I?"

All the women were blushing and looking away.

"It's Soo big." One girl says

Luffy looks down and to his surprise he was naked.

"Ehh w-where are my clothes!?!?!"

One woman points to the corner. Luffy see his clothes neatly folded up. He puts his clothes on and walks back towards the women.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'll be leaving." Luffy walks up the the bars and bends them easely. All the women were shocked.

As Luffy tried to walk away the women stopped him with spears in their hands.

"Sorry sir but we can't let you leave."

"Is that so? Well then. Bye!"

Luffy takes off running around the village with the women in hot persuite. Luffy then find himself in a forest. "Finally I lost them."

CRASH!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" Luffy yells as he dodges a arrow infused with haki. He looks to see a blonde haired girl hot on his tail.

Luffy began to run away but the girl somehow got in front of him with a arrow aimed at his face. "Stop right there!" She said. Luffy stopped with his hands up.

"My my, I must say out of all of the few men I've seen your the most handsome."

"Really? What's your name?" Luffy asked as he started to walk up the girl. "M-Margret." She answered as she started to get more nervous the closer he got. Luffy was right in front of her and her face was as red as his jacket. Luffy was towering over her. He was 6'0 and she was 5'4.

Margret was lost in thought. "He's so hot. His body is ripped. He is so- Wait. where is he going? Want come back!!!" She ran after him but she tripped and sprained her ankle.

"Oh shit." Luffy ran back to her and picked her up bridal style.

Luffy puts her ankle in a makeshift splint so she can heal.

Mini timeskip

Now that she was healed up, went to thank Luffy, but in a special way. When she found Luffy, she gave him a kiss. But when she did she couldn't stop. "I don't wanna stop." She thought to herself.

Luffy kissed back. They fell on the ground. They started to undress each other.

Margret felt Luffy's bulge and boy was it big. She slowly brought down Luffy's shorts, revealing a 12in thick python. "Oh my god. This is the biggest snake I've ever seen."

She then tried to put it in Her mouth.

"Mmmph! It's too big!" She said with a pout on her face.

"Really? Ok then let me help you. Just open your mouth as wide as you can." Luffy told her.

Margret did so. Luffy put his hands on the back of her head and shoved his cock all the way down her throat and began to facefuck her.

Margret was having the time of her life, Being facefucked by the stud in front of her.

"I'm Cumming!!!" Luffy said as he shoots his load down her throat and all over her body.

"Sooooooo much cum!!!!" Margret thought as she tries to swallow all of it.

After she recovers from that, she shoves Luffy on the ground and the on top of him.

"Ok, you horse cock motherfucker, I'll show you who's boss!" Margret says as she lines her pussy up with his dick. She then slams down on his member.

"Aghhhhhh fuuuuuuuuk!!!!!! How the hell are you so tight!!!" Luffy asked with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Us amazonians are 5x stronger than average women."

After she said that, she began to bounce on Luffy's cock. While Margret was having a blast, Luffy was in absolute hell. She was too fucking tight.

"What's wrong? You don't look so good."  Margret said mockingly.

"Oh, you want to talk shit."  Luffy said.

Luffy then grabs her ass and slams her down on his cock. He the started to move with his own pace.

" AHHHHHH!!!! Fuck!!" She yelled

"You have nothing to say now do ya."

Luffy was pounding away at the girls pussy.

"L-Luffy! Im Cumming!!!"

"Me too!!!"

They both cum, with luffy pumping Margret up with his semen, making her look pregnant.

"*Pant* you're a *pant* fucking beast." Margret says as goes to sleep

"I know. You too." Luffy says as he goes to sleep. So do

Timeskip

"How the fuck did I end up here?" Luffy ask as he stands in the middle of a arena, about to fight a giant cat.