Chapter 6

That night the kuja pirates celebrated Luffy's new bounty. Around midnight a drunk Hancock take Luffy back to her room. "Luffy I need you right now!" Hancock says as she takes Luffy's hand and places it on her breast.

She brings her lips to Luffy's and takes off his jacket, revealing a defined 6 pack and some small battle scars.

Luffy then fondles her breasts, causing her to moan. He takes off her dress and his shorts.

"Oh my god. It's so big! And it's all mine."

"Yeah right."

They look to the door to see a topless sandersonia with a very devious look on her face.

"Ohhh shit!" Was all luffy could say.

That night was filled with slapping and moans.

The next day Luffy woke up between two beautiful woman hugging him tightly. He get his clothes on and walks around the palace. He walks outside and sees a newspaper on the ground. He flips through it and sees nothing interesting but on the last page he sees something that left him speechless.

"Whitebeard Pirates second division commander Fire Fist Ace has been captured and will be executed."

"No. No. Fuck no! SHIT!!!!!"

Luffy sprints to Hancock's room and wakes her up.

"Hancock!!!!"

"Hmmm. What's wrong daddy?" Hancock says half awake.

"I need a ship. My brother Ace has been captured by the marines and their going to execute him!"

"Wait, Ace? As In Fire Fist Ace, whitebeard's second division commander? He's your brother?" She asks as luffy nods.

"Luffy you never cease to amaze me. But sense it's someone like your brother, he is most likely in impel down. And he's on whitebeard's crew so it might be a war."

"If it's a war so be it. I'll slaughter anyone who gets in my way!

Timeskip

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ace, I'm here to save you!!!" luffy yells as he and the others fall from the sky.

He lands on a ship and was about to run off towards Ace but someone stops him.

"Boy! What do think your doing here?
Punks like you will get slaughtered real easy!

"Shut up!! You don't know me!!! I'm here to save my brother and no one is getting in my way!"

"........heh heh heh. Your lucky I love idiots like you."

"THAT'S STRAWHAT LUFFY!!!!!!!" All the marines yell out of shock and fear.

Luffy hops off whitebeard's ship on to the ground and starts making his way towards Ace.

Luffy was almost there.

BOOM!!!

It was Garp. "Grandpa get out the way!!"

"I can't luffy! You choose to be a pirate! There for, I am your enemy! If you want to save your brother then your gonna have to go through me!"

"I'm sorry Grandpa."

Luffy runs up to Garp and punches him, sending him flying.