Chapter 3

"She was what?!?!" They all yelled.

"Sense she is a mermaid, they probably took her to the auction house to sell her." Shakkey explained.

"If that's where she is then let's go!"

As Luffy was walking out, he was grabbed by hatchi. "What are you doing? Let me go."

"Strawhat, remember what I told you, no matter what you see and no matter  what they do. You can't do anything crazy.

"Alright. Let's go."

At the auction house

"We can just buy her back with the money on the sunny." Nami said.

As she said that the bidding for camie started. Right before nami could raise her hand.

"500 million!!!"

Everyone in the auction house was silent. "that way more money than what we have. We only had 150 million." Nami thought to herself.

"C-C-Camie!!!" Hatchi said, on the verge of crying.

"Fuck it!!!"

Luffy then ran down the steps to the stage.

"Strawhat nooo!!!!" Hatchi yells as he grabs luffy. "Damn, for a kid he's strong as hell." Hatchi thought to himself.

Hatchi then took out his other arms to stop Luffy but he falls off

"AHHHHHH!!!!!! It's a fishman.

"What is that thing!?!!"

"Someone kill that monster!!!!!!"

Hatchi got up and realized that his other arms were exposed.

"Oh shit I got to get out of here!!!" He thought to himself. As he turned around

BANG!!!

Luffy stopped dead in his tracks and turns around. He sees hatchi falling down the stairs covered in blood.

"HATCHI!!!" Camie yells.

Luffy turns to camie. "GUM-GUM PISTOL!!!" Luffy breaks the bowl she was in and destroyed the coller around her neck. He then grabs her and tosses her up to chopper.

"Hey what are you doing with my mermaid? I paid for her!"

Luffy just asks "Did you shoot him?"

"Yes I did shoot that disgusting beast. Sense I cought it he is mine for free."

Luffy just starts walk up towards the man as guards surround him.

"Stay where you ar-

They all passed out.

Looks around to see a old man

"Don't worry about me kid, just helping."

"Thanks old man."

Luffy then continues his walk towards the celestial dragon.

"S-Stay away from me! I'm warning you!"

He then aims his gun at Luffy and shoots. Luffy dodges all of the bullets except for the last one.

He takes last bullet to the chest.

"Ha, I got you!"

"I'm made of rubber bitch!!!"

Luffy then launches the bullet back at the celestial dragon.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! Y-Y-You shot me!!!! Someone call the Marines, call the admira-

"SHUT UP!!!!" luffy yells and he punches the celestial dragon right in the mouth. Sending him flying through the wall

"Sorry about guys. That guy was just really pissing me off. Guess they're gonna send and admiral to come get us. We should get out of here.

BANG!!!!

The celestial dragon shot at Luffy but he dodged it. "Oh you're still alive. Don't worry I'll take care of that. GUM-GUM BAZOOKA!!!!!!" luffy hit him right in the face, killing him.
"Now that that's over with let's go."

As they left the building they were surrounded by marines.

"Don't worry guys we can handle this."

Timeskip

"We can't handle this!!!!" Luffy says.

The whole crew was fighting warlord of the sea Kuma and the were losing, bad.

"Alright time to finish this." Kuma says as he was about to use his Paw-Paw powers on Zoro.

"Big bro Zoro!!!" Perona yelled as she stood in front of Zoro. Kuma just swiftly makes both of them disappear.

Kuma quickly makes the others disappear. Now it was just Luffy and robin.

"Robin we have to get out of here now!!!" Luffy stretched his arm to robin but Kuma was right in front of her.

"ROBIN!!!!!!"

"L-LUFFY!!!!!"

POOF

She was gone.

"DAAAAAAAAMMMMNN IT!!!!!!!!!!! You bitch!!!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!!! GEAR 2!!!"

Luffy ran up to Kuma full of rage and bloodlust.

"GUM-GUM JET BAZOOKA!!!!"

The two fought for hours on end. Ending with Luffy passing out from exhaustion and Kuma on the brink of death "finally *pant* he's out *pant* I can now send him off. "

Before Kuma could pick up luffy. Luffy let an immense amount intimidating energy while he was still unconscious.

"H-He has conquerors haki!?!?! I-I can't move. He's letting out so much. I'm gonna pass out."

Just as Kuma was about to pass out, Luffy stopped.

POOF

"*Pant* *pant* that boy is something else Kuma says as he passes out.

The marines later found him.

Timeskip

CRASH!!!!!

"W-Where am I?"Luffy says as he wakes up to realize that he is in a cage surrounded by women.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. I've been thinking, I might add Margret to the harem.

I don't know yet but if you all want her to be in the harem then comment yes on her picture

I don't know yet but if you all want her to be in the harem then comment yes on her picture. That's all for now. Cya later.