Truth or Dare

"Okay Truth or Dare Molly?" Kayla asked, "Uhh.... Dare!" I cheeked, "I dare you to type in a random number and prank call them!" She squealed, "OOHH and go to the party tonight!" "Okay!" I prank called 601-453-3456 and it was this deep/hott sounding boy. "ugh hello?" He asked, "Hey baby" I said in a girly voice, "wanna come jump in my bouncy house?" "Umm.." He laughed and then he hung up. "Okay... NOW TIME TO PARTY!" we ran into my house and I put on a sequined skin tight skirt that was attached to a plain saggy white shirt. Kayla put on a black skin tight dress that has the back cut out. we got into my sparkly 2015 mustang and drove off to the party.
***
Where the party was hosted was a HUGE mansion with 4 stories. we walked in with high heels on strutting. "y'all made it!!!!" Our friend Tyler screamed pushing through the large crowd. "Ooh Molly I want you to me someone! Kayla.... trees some drinks and a boy over there that seems to be checking you out!! Molly will be right back!" She nodded to go to the boy and Tyler grabbed my arm dragging me to the fourth floor. It had a few people but it was quieter than the first floor. He dragged me into this fancy room where this boy was standing and locked the door. "Come on Tyler!" I banged on the door hoping anyone would here me and unlock it, but no on did. I turned around and there was a very hot guy staring at me. "Uh hello?" I asked, "Hey baby." He smirked, "Wanna come jump in the bouncy house with me?" I laughed, "Umm no it's wanna come jump in my bouncy house?" He laughed and motioned me to sit. i did and he smirked, "remember me from like 9th grade.. I was your crush?" He busted out laughing. I blushed, "Uh yeah why?" "Are you my prank caller?" He smirked knowing the answer and wondering why he asked that question himself. "Yeah!" I laughed. "Will my prank caller, Molly, go dance with me?" He laughed but then blushing knowing the he didn't mean to ask that question. "Yas!" I grabbed his hand and the door was unlocked.
***
We got down to the party and drank like three drinks and got wasted. We headed to the dance floor and there was a slow song on. We got close and started dancing... luckily we new how to control our drunk attitudes and actions. I was really starting to like this boy. "I never got your name." I whispered putting my head on his chest (since I was short). He cuddled in still swaying, "Dylan, Dylan Dauzat." I smiled looking up at him and he smiled back with a light blue sparkle in his eyes.

**flashback**

"Molly, I love you" Dylan said with a light blue sweet sparkle in his eyes. He kept on swaying even though the music had stopped. I felt like the world was revolving around us and only us two swaying and taking over the dance floor. He had that sweet and reassuring smile that had a comforting "bad" boy in him. That night in 9th grade was the complete night that had completely changed my life. I realized I loved him more than anything, that he would be the one to take care of me, and the one I fully and completely trusted.