Meet up Again

Dylan was already in the hotel an I went down to get some new Mickey Mouse soap. "Hey!" Cameron hugged me, "Uh hi?" I didn't really hug him. "Okay so do you wanna go eat?" He asked, "um no i just ate." I thanked him and ran back down the hall. He smiled chasing after me. I unlocked my door and ran inside and smacked into Dylan. "Hey hey hey!" Dylan laughed, "Good to see you too!" I laughed getting up. "Okay so our plans are to go meet up with the "lovers" and go to the House of Mirrors Keaton's dad built in his yard." "Haha okay!" I smiled walking out the door. "Gotcha!" Cameron laughed as I walked out. "let me go!" I squealed wiggling out of his arms but accidentally faced his way. He leaned in for a kiss and I swerved away. "Um I have a boyfriend." I screamed and got of his arms. He had a confused look on his face. I met the girls to go to the house of mirrors early. We had a surprise for the boys. when the boys got there we were each in an opening motioning for the boys to follow us. They had heart eyes and chased after us and slammed into a lot of mirrors. We got up to the shaky dangerous bridge. I kissed Dylan... right there... and it was actually amazing. I broke it up quick running. Taylor turned off the lights. Dylan held me by my waist and out his head on mine. I smiled by the warmth. the lights turned back on and it was KEATON! "WAIT WHAT?!" We all screamed shouting for each other. we all laughed and I found Dylan and Callie found Louis and Taylor found Keaton and last but not least, Jhaila and Jack were way too busy making out. we made it out of the House of Mirrors and it was 1:00 AM. We were gonna go to Disney and ride more rides. It was Friday. Our last full day of fun.

*okay so I think this one was a little stupid and short but there will be like 6 more chapters then it ends an then there will be a sequel to it that has the same characters, but they are in college and Cameron shows up again.*