Fly Back Home

I was packing everything. My bag was bulkier and heavier than when I came. We got to the airport and put our bags in the bag machine. Dylan scooped me up like a princess and carried me to my seat. I fell asleep instantly on his shoulder. Taylor, Keaton, Callie, Louis, Jhaila, and Jack were right beside and behind us. I had a vision of my ring that day Dylan gave it to me. I smiled. "Mickey needs Minnie and Donald needs Daisy... be my baby." it was like a tv show replay, but a premier was gonna start this new life. I woke up by the flight attendant's annoying British accent. "We will be landing soon." She smiled at Dylan and I have her this dead eye stare. "Ya jealous?" Dylan smirked, "Yes babe." I smiled. Dylan grabbed my hand in his and fiddled with the ring. I smiled and looked at him. "Well what are you waiting for?" I asked and he kissed me so long it felt for like 3 hours. The flight attendant broke us up, "Ugghhnmm. Need anything?" She was mainly talking to Dylan. Dylan then smirked and kissed me again. my lips tingled. "There. She'll leave me alone babe." He would never let go of my hand after that kiss. We got off the flight and went and got our luggage. Keaton, jack, and Louis were all carrying their girls and Dylan followed. "Babe, don't copy what they are doing. I like the way you act and the way you are." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He set me down but still wrapped an arm around my waist and walked with my movement of my hips. "What now?" Keaton asked, walking up looking at the busy city street. Dylan smirked.