Are You Kidding?

"Hey babe." Dylan walked in waking me up. it was 1:00 AM. "Why'd you wake me up!?" I giggled. "I need to talk to you." He was serious. "Okay." I said getting up. we walked OUTSIDE. He picked me up and ran to this lighted shed with colorful decorations. "DYLAN PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled but he didn't put me down. I laughed so hard. He set me down and kissed me then ran away. Taylor, Callie, and Jhaila were also sitting there. Lights lit the while place up. There was ice. Lots and lots of ice. Dylan, Jack, Louis, and Keaton all danced around the ice in ice skates. I laughed so hard. They stopped and Dylan grabbed my hands. "HEY YOU DERN KIDS GET OUT OF ME YARD!" Grandma Jenkins yelled swinging on her porch. We all ran to the road and ran down to the reservoir. We were skipping rocks and Dylan took my hand and obviously wanting to walk alone. "Yeah what's up?" I asked smiling through the dark. He leaned in. I leaned in. Then, our lips touched. I broke and he scooped me up running towards the dock. "DYLAN DO NOT DROP ME IN THERE!" I screamed, "Thanks for the idea!" He started to run faster. I was banging on his back trying to make him put me down. He didn't. he just laughed and finally put me down. I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. I kissed him for what seemed like 1 hour, but really only 5 minutes. We walks back to my house and watched Netflix. I cuddled up with Dylan and fell asleep. Now I know that from today, this relationship will last forever, never growing old.