Not Just The End

***Ive decided I'll make more chapters! And then after this.... There will be my sequel!!!***

"Babe wake up!" Dylan squealed. I just turned in his lap groaning. "There's a spider." Dylan calmly said and I jumped up rubbing my arms. "Kidding." he laughed and I lightly hit him in the chest. "HOES WAKE UP!" I yelled and they shot up like they heard a gun shot. Me and Dylan laughed, "Go get a room." They all laughed too. "Okay so what are we gonna do now?" Taylor asked, "Shopping? " We all were in a thinking mode. After a couple of shoutout brainstorms, Louis thought of something, "How about we go mini golfing!" We all looked at each other and nodded. "We will go tonight." Keaton demanded then smirked, "We will go to the water park right now!!" We all cheered. Today was going to be great!
*We got to the water park*
Me, Callie Jhaila and Taylor all sat in the beach chairs they had laid out. We put our stuff down and then went to go wade on the floats in the wave pool. "Come on babe!" Dylan begged me to go ride a really scary water ride. "Ugh I'll be back girls." I muttered walking over to Dylan he smiled and took my hand. The ride went through a pitch black tunnel then straight down an open slide and I mean straight down and then on this big slide board that's just like a big ramp and into a pool. I know he wanted me to get scared and cry so he could cuddle with me. Oh no! That's not gonna happen with me, Molly. "Okay are you ready?" He asked facing me wanting to see fear, "Nahh babe I'm fine." I gave him a cheeky smile. "Okay." He smirked. we got up next in line. We sat on our float and off we went. "AHH OH MY GOD AHHH!!!!! Dylan screamed so loud like a little girl. We got to the drop. "oh no." I falsely screamed. We ramped the big ramp almost falling off the top. He was really screaming then and I was laughing so loud. We got off the ride and he pulled me over to the Lazy River not saying anything about the ride. I giggled. "Okay." He handed me one float. "What?" I asked, "Let's go!" He dived in the Lazy River just leaving me. I got on my float and just waded while the river took me floating. "Hello!!" Dylan scared me. "Dylan!" I was startled and dropped my book in the water. Yeah I was reading. There was a waterfall and Dylan got me out of the float and he dragged me under the waterfall and kissed me. In plain public. "Get a room!" Callie and Louis passed by laughing. Dylan rolled his eyes and joined the kiss again. I broke it up swimming as fast as I can. Wow. That kiss really meant something and I could feel it, but just didn't know what it was trying to say. I know right, A kiss meaning something. Sounds crazy? Well it's something you'll have to believe.