Alone At Last

I woke up and found a note taped to the bathroom mirror. It read: "Meet me in the lobby at 5:00 :)) - Dylan D." I smiled and put on some jean shorts and a crop top that read "Disney Studios" and then threw my hair up in a messy but cute bun and walked out rushing and curving the corners. *SLAM* I smacked into this boy. "OMG I'm so sorry!" I was kind of giggling lightly. He looked up and his dark brown eyes met mine. "Molly?" He laughed standing straight up. "Um yeah, who are u I may ask?" I questioned giving him a friendly smile. "Cameron Dallas. Un from the 6th grade dance we went to." "Ohh!" I laughed, "Well, I'm so sorry for slamming into you!" I yelled kind of skidding away. "I enjoyed it." He smirked. I didn't bother because I know e wanted me to. I reached the lobby at 5:01. I walked around the corner but no one was there. *BAM* Dylan scared me grabbing my waist behind I screamed surprised and he let me go. "Well, Keaton and Louis are taking you and the girls to Disney and then we are separating into couples." Dylan smiled. "Wait but we aren't-" I was cut off my Dylan's calm and gentle "shhh". Keaton and Louis grabbed me and turned me around. "Let's go!" Keaton jumped taking off outside.

*At Disney*

I saw Dylan hanging around Mickey and Minnie Mouse. We walked over to him and disappearing real quick Keaton and Louis ran. "Mickey needs Minnie and Donald needs Daisy, Be my baby?" He did a dorkish smile. I starting crying. Everyone was crowding around us and Mickey kneeled and held open a ring. "YES!" I hugged Dylan and everyone cheered. "So this was what you were planning about that couple thing right?" I asked. "No, it's because I love you." He finally kissed me.