What Are We Gonna Do

"I really don't know." Dylan answered, "Follow me!" We all followed and Dylan, Jack, and Keaton signed their autographs. "Stop!" Jack yelled. The paparazzi were taking pictures of him and Jhaila. Then, they huddled over to me and Dylan, then Taylor and Keaton and at last callie and Louis. We ran to Dylan's crib to go to the beach. We quickly threw on our bikinis and they threw on their swim shorts and we hopped in my mustang and headed to the beach. Oh crap... I saw Cameron playing volleyball. Me, Callie, Jhaila, and Taylor all laid out while Dylan and the boys was out in the ocean with a surfer learning how to surf. We felt a cool shade covering us. Oh crap. It was Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, and Shawn Mendes. "Hey ladies!" They said in unison. "We took off our shades. "Ugh." I murmured and put mine back on and walked to the water. "So, thought you would lose me?" Cameron chased me. "Naw I just needed to leave because my boy-" Cameron cut me off. "You're just so beautiful you make me blush." I blushed when he said that. Wait no... Dylan is bae and only bae! "I'm sorry I gotta go to my boyfriend." I said waving to Dylan. Dylan came on the shore like a super model shaking his hair and fixing it. I pushed Cameron out of my way and ran to him and kissed him. He picked me up over his shoulder and was walking to the water. "Dylan out me down!" I yelled laughing. He was running with me now. Keaton grabbed Taylor, Louis grabbed Callie, and Jack grabbed Jhaila. Finally, The boys were following after Dylan. Dylan dipped me into the water. I came back up laughing. I looked back at Cameron and he was frozen. His mouth was in an 'O' shape. I felt bad for him, but I wasn't sure what to actually think.