Prologue

Imagine a world filled with chaos, war and hunger. A whole country enslaved by a powerful and menacing government, ruled by a tyrant of a president who will stop at nothing to stay in control of all the country. Of all that's left on dying planet.

Apart from a single futuristic paradise known as the Capitol, the rest of the country are starved as they are forced to work brutal and challenging jobs from coal mining and controlled deforestation to carving and creating powerful weapons for their government to use against them.

A world where each year, twenty-four children are selected to enter a inclosed environment, known as the arena, to fight to the death until only one lone survivor remains.

This year being the 68th games and the result in the boringly and action less events of the highly unpopular 67th games, where most of the 'Tributes' either froze or starved to death, the stakes are high as the children are picked to go forward into an improved arena with better technology and nastier events for premium entertainment.

With a variety of different kids with different sets of skills going into this years games... Bonds will be broken, and friendships will be tested. Allies or solo's, strong or weak, brave or smart, most will die for one to live.

Who will be chosen?

Who will be deemed the Capitols favourite?

Who will survive and win the prize of life this year?

Welcome to the 68th Games.