Chapter 8

❅❅Elsa

Elsa slept on her back, dreaming of snowflakes and hot chocolate. She hummed in her sleep as she "tasted" the hot chocolate. Freshly fallen snow flew down from the sky and landed on her hair. All was well until she heard a loud news music blast through her room, scaring both her and Bruni awake. 

"Gooood morning, ace. Today is a wonderful snowy day in the North Pole with a high of below freezing and a low of even below below freeze......." Elsa turn on her side. She tried blocking out the music with her pillow, but Jack being Jack, he turned up the music and kept on talking. Elsa swore under breath, cursing that she'll kill the man disturbing her sleep. Suddenly the music stopped. Elsa was relieved. Just when she was about to close her eyes, Jack popped out of nowhere and booped her on the nose, "Wakey, wakey, Blondie." Elsa frowned and frosted Jack's face, "Ah!" 

>>>>>>>>>>> Breakfast<<<<<<<<<<<

"Remind me not to get on your bad side, ace." Elsa chuckled at Jack's pouting face, "This isn't funny, Els." 

The Guardians laughed along with Elsa. Elsa did feel bad about freezing Jack's face, so she made him his favorite: french toast. According to Tooth, it his favorite because the powdered sugar looks like and taste like snow, just sweeter. Elsa smiled and plated every some, "Breakfast is served, guys." 

Jack cheered, "Yes, french toast!"

"You in a better mood now?" 

Jack smirked, "Aw, you do care." Elsa rolled her eyes and sat next to him. 

North smiled, "You two seem to get along, no?" 

Elsa and Jack nod. Tooth just squealed, "Aw, you two are so cute!! Sandy, what do you think?" A big, golden thumbs-up appeared on the top of Sandy's head. Elsa and Jack laughed, trying to hide their blush. 

"This is much better. Manny would be proud of you two." Elsa smiled. 

Would he be proud? Jack nudged Elsa's arm, "He would be proud, ace. Apparently, I've very difficult to handle." The guardians laugh, agreeing with him. "Hey, let me finish. If you can handle me, then you can do anything. Promise." Jack smiled ear to ear. Elsa giggled and continued to eat her french toast. Jack hummed, "Mmmm, this is great french toast, Blondie. You out did yourself." 

"He's right, love. This is amazing." Elsa smiled and thanked the Guardians. They sat and talked for a while about Jack and his recklessness. Most of them were about Jack pranking Bunny, which happens a lot. Of course, Bunny hated all of them. Elsa smiled and laughed, having a good time. She's never felt so happy in her life. 

Jack grabbed Elsa's hand and pulled her out of her chair, "Elsa and I will be in the training room. See ya!" Jack rushed down the hall, not letting go of Elsa's wrist. As soon as they arrived, Elsa grabbed on to Jack's hoodie, panting, "You okay, blondie?"

Elsa gulped and nodded, "Yup.....just.. just need......some air." Jack laughed. Elsa let go of Jack and stood up straight, "Ok, let's get to work. Show me what you got, Frost." Jack smiled at the nickname and showed her his power. Elsa was amazing at the amount of energy he put into his power. It was almost like he wasn't fighting, he was playing. So this is the guardian of fun? I have to write that in my novel. Elsa smiled. Jack smirked as he was ready to use his secret weapon.

"Step back, ace. This is the danger zone." Elsa back up next to the guardian. Jack took a deep breath and slammed his power into his staff. A huge wave of ice and snow blasted out of him. Elsa hid behind Jack. Once it hit it's target, Jack chuckled and tapped Elsa's shoulder, "It's over now, Blondie."