misunderstood

Y'all within the last 30 days I've been blocked by at least 3 authors, one of which I truly enjoyed their multiple books I had been reading for the past few years.

I'm not going to lie, when I'm already irritant and I read a very.. interestingly written book I don't hold back with commenting. Never have and probably never will. Sometimes I read books so terrible, it puts me in an irritable mood. But I'm 82% sure authors just mistake me for being rude out of their own insecurity cus they know they can do better and just chose not to

Y'all probably thinking then bitch hit the back button, right? Well. I used to do that no problem from the slightest mistakes that irked me but I've read hundreds(probably thousands of considering I've been using this app for almost a decade) of books on wattpad and not only that but authors, good ones, have been continuously abandoning their books from lack of exposure, writer's block, reports, life, and a lot of other shit. SO A BITCH RUNNING OUT OF MATERIAL. I be having to compromise either read something new with a billion mistakes or reread. Both of which I hate with a passion so I be switching back and forth between the two every once and awhile.

And y'all can clearly see I'm a fanfiction junkIE like I'm a crackhead for fanfiction more specifically 5H which revolves more around Laurmani then Norminah and really anything Normani related cus she's meth to me. You name it and 9 times out of 10 I promise you I done read it.

Thing is if you write a shitty book you will receive shitty comments. Why be a writer, if you're too lazy to go back and edit even the simplest of mistakes??It doesn't make ANY SENSE AT ALL.

It's one thing to have a few mistakes here and there but when you literally have one in EVERY SENTENCE, you need to put your fucking phone DOWN because you sound so damn stupid making mistakes you learn not to make in elementary. Truth is you're a shitty writer who may or may not come up with good ideas towards the plot but when it comes to execution you are complete and total TRASH. No debate to be debote.

I honestly don't be seeing where I be coming off as an asshole in most cases, I just be trying to be helpful but these "writers" don't see it that way. It always ends with them like, if you don't like it then don't read it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. As if... I wanted to lose more brain cells just trying to comprehend how one could be so damn ILLITERATE.

No mf it pisses me off to read complete and utter shit. I be cringing hard as fuck mugging the screen trying to read some of the shit people have the nerve to confidently publish. I know middle schoolers who write better than some of these supposed grown ass people on this app. 

Ykw I think Wattpad should do? Add individual ratings toward the book and a comment section for the book in general. I'd of been saved myself so much trouble by now man. so many zero and one star ratings need to be given

I am a strongly opinionated, blunt woman annnnd yeah that's not going to change. You write shit and it catches my attention enough guess what I'll do.

*comment section*

Wtf is even going on in this story?

Author I don't think you even try to go back and reread what you write

IT'S NORMANI not fucking Norman

There's a very distinct difference between your and you're/ there, their, and they're... obviously

You just said two chapters ago so and so happened now you're changing it to so and so..

These characters are annoying tf outta me

It's been like 3 days how are you already falling in love

You just met this bitch how are you so attached????

These bitches too emotional to just have met tf

This shit literally makes no sense all these characters are fucking jackasses

Annnnd now that I'm actually going back and rereading those, I see how I may sometimes come off as rude now. 

Doesn't make your book any less shitty though

Maaaaan somebody reference me some books please, with an author who actually cares about what they've written please and thank you.