g'day

so im gonna hate this but my sister said "do 'cheating'" and im a simp and can't allow such so, these are trying times
have some marvin n jason cute stuff (jason's like 15)

"he's been off all goddamn day," trina leaned on the doorframe. she was standing at the front door talking to marvin who was outside waiting for jason to come out. it was friday night and they were in the middle of what jason called the child swap. "jason- hurry up!"

"yes, yes, i know," jason shrieked in response as he slid on his old, blue sneakers. he threw his overflowing backpack over his shoulder and ran to his mother.

trina kisses his forehead and gave him a strong pat on the back, "drop the attitude," she shouted at jason and marvin walked to marvin's car.

the two men situated themselves in the car. "so mom says you've been having an off day," marvin inquired, jason rolled his eyes.

"im fine," jason nearly whispered.

"and that means, you're definitely not," marvin backed out of his spot harshly. "you gonna tell me?"

"it's bella," jason rubbed his face with his palms messily.

"your girlfriend," marvin recalled, cockily. "is there something wrong."

"i think she's cheating on me, of course i can't be sure, but something's off," jason put his hands between his knees.

"what makes you believe that," marvin asked.

"first, she never has time to hang out with me anymore. like, she's just never around," jason put one finger in the palm of his free hand. "second, she's been avoiding speaking to me at school."

"sounds sketchy," marvin nodded his head.

"right? and she's been constantly hanging out with some guy names vincent. probably a nerd," jason held three fingers in his palm and looked out the window.

"oh, and that would make you?" marvin chuckled.

jason groaned, "im being serious."

"oh yes, of course," marvin turned off his smile, "so what are you going to do."

"what should i do," jason asked. he leaned back in his chair and crossed his feet.

"i can't make that call, let's just say i would be on the other side of this situation," marvin pat the steering wheel.

"alright, i breakup with her then," jason sat up and stared at his father wide-eyed.

"i never said that," marvin said, sounding shocked.

"well i can't divorce her, so the equivalent would be," jason laughed.

"see- that is a very different situation," marvin sighed, tightening his grip on the wheel for a second.

"its not as different as you might think, dad," jason stated, very matter-of-fact-ly.

"yes it is, there's a lot more, so to say, baggage," marvin pulled into his driveway.

"im a lot of baggage?" jason seemed unimpressed.

"you are in a weird mood today, aren't you," marvin parked his car, "you really want MY advice?"

jason nodded his head vigorously as a child around age 5 would, his hair failing to catch up.

"id say you talk to her, make it every clear you need to talk. if she can't make time, she's not good enough for you. if you find out she isn't coming clean, leave her. i want you to have a healthy relationship and that entails you," marvin ruffled jason's hair, "getting the treatment and respect i know you deserve."

whizzer was at the driver's window. he knocked on it with little force, "are you two gonna come out any time soon, you need to eat."

the three gathered themselves and walked into marvin's condo. whizzer hared cooking, but he'd made mac and cheese because he knew he wouldn't fuck it up. oddly, he found himself making a lot of mac and cheese.

"find yourself someone who can cook, jason," marvin smiled, sitting down, cocking his head at whizzer.

"jason, you want to be with someone who can sustain themselves," whizzer added.

"what are you implying," marvin accusingly commented, "that i can't sustain myself?"

"you sure don't act like it, my love," whizzer smiled, placing a cup of water down in front of jason while maintaining eye contact with marvin. jason sighed and laid his head on the table.

"sorry im too busy making money for you," marvin scoffed followed by an empty laugh.

"for both, or maybe for you. for my, my services!" whizzer shouted.

"services? this is being serviced?" marvin laughing maniacally, "i sure as hell wished i was paying you less, then."

"oh the list could go on forever, i cook, clean, do laundry, shop for you for the house, i make you drinks, i drive when you're with me so you can fucking, what drink? don't get me started on s-," whizzer was abruptly cut off.

"can you stop? please," jason shouted, followed by a loud grunt. "you guys are hypocrites!"

marvin and whizzer looked at each other, shocked expressions and silent mouths greeted the other. "excuse me," marvin asked silently.

"you went on about a healthy relationship and respect and all that, that's great... but that's not what im seeing." jason was shocked he finally said something. after, years of living through multiple fighting households, after seeing his mom and mendel he realized that wasn't normal. "you said the relationship needed respect and proper treatment. great. so are you going to breakup?"

jason was sort of proud. he saw the blank expression on whizzer's face and smiled. he got the loudest person he knew to shut up and think.

"what- no, jason no why would i and whizzer split?" marvin held his own hands tight together.

"neither of you deserve each other," jason was too proud. oh, he was SO proud.

"i did say all of that in the car.......... didn't i?" marvin held one hand over his mouth, lips slightly ajar.

whizzer regained emotion and scurried over next to marvin. he knelt down next to marvin's chair and splayed his hands across marvin's knees. "i-i don't see this as servicing you, i really don't. i want to do, god, everything for you. sometimes it's just hard."

"it's not like im making money for you, it's that i want to make life easy for you, but that comes along with not being home and being damn fucking tired," marvin held whizzer's hands.

"it's a team effort, maybe we need to try a new game," whizzer stood up and cupped marvin's face in his hands. whizzer saw the stupid smile plastered across jason's face and knew exactly what to do.

whizzer leaned down and lightly kissed marvin's lips 4 times. he slid his hands down to marvin's waist and put his hands in the rims of marvin's back pockets.

"alright, ive seen enough, ive done my part, let's eat please so i can go puke."

whizzer laughed cynically, "of course."