chapter 7: Fly

Andy's p.o.v.

I decided to take a walk outside in the cool night to get some fresh air. I needed to clear my mind and think of a story to tell the school. Cause I know rumors are gonna be spread about Remington and I just cant let them think that is true.

It's crazy to think that I'm the only one that knows that Remington is something way more than human and that he is capable of something much more.

While I was walking I looked up and saw a figure standing on top of a building. As I walked closer I noticed that figure was Remington. I started to panic and worry. What if he falls and hurts himself?

I started running towards the building. When I got there I stood in front of where he was standing. " Remington!!" I shouted up to him. " please be careful. Whatever you do, don't jump." I told him.

He just stood there and didnt say or do anything. But before I could do anything, he jumped and began to fall down to me, but before he hit the ground he turned into a bat?

He than flew away from me to who knows where. I followed wherever he went and looked for him.

How did he turn to a bat? Could it be that he's a vampire?

This is all to confusing to me. When. I reached the woods, I couldnt believe what I was seeing, stood in front of me was Remington, but he had long fangs, bright red glowing eyes, and these huge spiked wings. He was like a demon, but more powerful.

By the look he's giving me, it ain't Remington right now. It's like something is trying to take over his body.

But what can that be? I guess there is only one way to find out.....