chapter 9: Another Life

No trigger warnings for this chapter.

So here's a cute and happy chapter for yall.

Hope you guys enjoy

Remington's p.o.v.

Ever since I got this power, I feel like I've been living another life. I mean myself all of a sudden change from one to another.

I'm no longer the Remington I use to be. I'm different now and I have to live with this for the rest of my life.

Unless there is some way to fix this and change me back to my normal self.

All I want it to be my normal self again. I start crying and Andy rushes to my side bring me into a hug. " baby what's wrong?" He asks me.

" I want to be human again. I dont want to be this monster anymore that hurts people. " I tell him, hugging him back.

He rubs my back and holds me close. " I know sweetheart, but we can't do that until we find out how to do so." I begin to cry more.

" what if there isn't a way Andy?! What if I'm stuck like this forever? What if I shift into the monster again and be stuck like that? What if I end up hurting you? I-i just cant handle that Andy."  The truth is....I really can't handle losing Andy. He's my everything. I love him and I want what's best for him.

Andy pulls away from the hug and places his hands on my shoulder. " ma cherie look at me." I wipe my eyes and look up at him.

" I know this is hard for you, but whatever happens I will be here for you. I wont let anything get in our way. I will do my best to help get you back to your normal self. I love you Remington and I want you to be happy." He tells me. I smile and hug him.

" I love you too Ands."I tell him and He hugs me back.

After a while we both pull away from the hug. " how about I make us something to eat and we watch a movie? Hows that sound?"

I nod and go pick out a movie.

Andy's p.o.v.

I smile and watch him take off to find a movie.  He read my mind before I could say anything else. I decided on making some tacos, since we have all that deer meat.

I get some meat out of the freezer and fry it up. I cut up the lettuce and tomatoes while the meat is frying. Once everything is done I holler for Remington.

He comes into the kitchen with a smile on his face. " I found a movie!!"

I smile at his cheerfulness. " And what movie shall that be?" I ask him.

" Magic mike." He says with a blush on his face.

I look at him and chuckle." you're adorable. " 

" Am not. Can we eat now?" He asks trying to avoid the fact the he is adorable.

" yes you are adorable, stop that nonsense. " I tell him. I walk over to him and kiss him. " you're adorable, cute, and gorgeous. "

He blushes and smiles, but kiss me back. " okay, but only cause you say so." Satisfied with his answer, I let him eat.

I hear his tummy make noise." can I eat now? I'm starving."

" Yes darling. You can eat now." He smiles in excitement and goes to dish up. I follow behind him grabbing a plate and putting a tortilla shell on it.

After we dish up, we walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I start the movie and eat.

I got to say, this is the happiest I've seen my baby in awhile. I wish this moment can last forever. I dont want this moment to ever end.

Maybe in another life Remington will be this happy. I just hope so.

An: I know this chapter is short, but I don't know what else to write.  Anyways hope you all are enjoying this story. I'm trying to update this book as much as I can.