Chapter 2: I'm not okay

Trigger warning- mentions of homophobic slurs

Remington's p.o.v.

I started walking up to the corridors, when someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back.

" where do you think you are going fag!!!" Someone yelled at me. I turned to look and saw a guy taller then me. He had short black hair, a nose ring, tattoos and piercing blue eyes. Man did he look hot.

" answer me fag!!!" He said.

I gulped and looked at the ground. " i-i was just going in the school. I-it's my first day here." I told him

" well looks like were gonna have lots of fun then. This year isnt going to be easy for you. Now move along fag, I will see you later." He told me. and that's the last I heard from him.

I walked in the school and up to the office. " hello? " I called out.

" yes?" A guy behind the counter asked.

" I'm here for my schedule for my classes." I told him.

" oh yes. What's your name sir?" The guy asked.

" my names Remington. Remington Kropp." I told him.

" oh here you are Remington. You must be new here." He said as he handed me my schedule.

" I am. " I took my schedule and looked at it.

" well its nice to meet you Remington. I am principle way. But you can call me Gerard." He told me.

" okay. Ummm...well I dont know my way around here. I've never been to a private school. I've always been homeschooled." I explained to him.

" oh well I can have one of the students here give you a tour. " he said to me and I nodded.

He then called one of the students to the office. But what i didnt know was it was the one that talked to me by the corridors.

" Andy can you give the new kid here a tour of our school." Gerard told Andy.

I looked at him and gulped. He gave me this mean look. And if looks could kill. I would be dead right now.

We began walking and Andy showed me around. To be honest he seemed like a nice guy. Although he has that popular attitude personality where he acts one way around his friends and another around someone else.

I honestly hate people like that. Sometimes I wonder why someone can't be happy with who they are and just be themselves. They shouldn't have to hide who they are and act like a totally different person instead of being themselves.

Andy stopped and looked at me. I stopped a couple inches away from him and looked at the ground.

" you're being awfully quiet." He said.

" I can say so for yourself." I told him.

" your quite sassy for someone like you. I like that." He told me and I got to say I was a bit confused.

" ummm...thanks." I said as I looked at him with a confused look. " may I ask why you are being so nice to me? When you were a total jerk to me back there."

" look kid. I can't lose my popularity and I don't want my friends finding out my secret. I can't end up at the bottom of the food chain again. I almost died down there and I cant let that happen again." He explained to me.

I honestly dont know what Andy meant, but I'm gonna keep my word to that. I think I trust him. But I'm not so sure yet.