04. Heart

Sanemi watched in horror as [name] coughed out blood after the intense training she had with him. She was officially allowed by Kiriya and Oyakata-sama to participate in training once more to regain back her strength and stand as the Light Hashira.

But the condition she was in right now, Sanemi could tell that she was pushing herself once more.

"[name], let's take a break," and frowned when the young girl shook her head and gripped her wooden sword tightly in her hand. Persistent and stubborn in recovering quickly so that she could be of use.

"[name], as much as we would like you back on the team, but health comes first," Obanai's voice was heard and [name] could only lower the wooden sword, allowing Sanemi to take it away as Obanai soon came into view.

"Do you need to visit Kocho?" Sanemi asked, and [name] then used the back of her hand to wipe away the blood that trickled from her mouth. She then took a look at the ground, and could only sigh at the splatter of blood she had caused.

Overexerting her body that has yet to fully developed.

It was the warning she had received in the book which her older brother had written for her, along with Oyakata-sama as well as Kocho Shinobu.

[name] then gripped her hands tightly into fists and looked up. Her dark blue ocean eyes held nothing but sadness within them, causing the two older Hashiras to flinch in response. They then quickly moved out of the way as [name] proceeded to leave the Wind Estate, heading towards the Butterfly Estate for her review once more.

"She's pushing herself too much, I think she feels responsible that Haizaki was the one who gave Muzan a reason to continue living and search for the sacred flower," Obanai spoke out and Sanemi could only sigh in frustration as he looked at the retreating back of the young [name].

"Where's [name]?" Tengen's voice was heard and Sanemi then turned to look up to the tall Sound Hashira who was back to wearing his uniform and had his nichirin blades strapped to his back as always.

"Heading over to visit Kocho," Obanai spoke out and Tengen raised an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"She coughed out blood," Sanemi muttered out and the duo could only watch as the Sound Hashira immediately took off running towards the direction of the Butterfly Estate. Sighing, they decided to follow and check up on [name] as well.

.

.

Shinobu had an irked mark on her forehead as Tengen was peering too close to the readings she was writing down as she checked [name]'s pulse. She immediately shoved her nichirin blade up, causing the Sound Hashira to back away immediately and quietly sit at the corner as he waited for Shinobu to finish reviewing [name]'s symptoms.

"Vitals are increasing," she mumbled out and [name] could only look as Shinobu continued to write down on the notepad she had, that was solely for [name]'s condition.

"That's strange..." Shinobu whispered out as she studied the numbers. She then turned to look at [name] and requested for her to open her mouth, which [name] then complied.

"No signs of swelling," Shinobu mumbled out, utterly confused as [name]'s pulse had been increasing over the 1 minute, and it was a sign she would often see when one would get sick.

"What's wrong with her?" Tengen asked, worry clearly written over his flamboyant face.

"I'm not sure myself. I will need Yushiro to come by and have a look at her," Shinobu commented and soon requested help from Aoi to bring Yushiro to the Butterfly Estate.