10. 決定

"[name]...?" he whispered out.

"Tengen-nii-sama, please... Set me free..." she whispered out as she raised his nichirin blades up and placed them close to her neck.

For [name] was turned into a demon.

Tengen's blood ran cold as he looked at [name]. He could see the veins carrying more of his blood within her, and he could only look at how frightened the young girl was before him. Kneeling before him, holding his hands up and placing his nichirin blades against her neck.

"Before anything else happens before I kill anybody. Please, set me free," she whispered out and Tengen started to get his hands out of her hands. He then looked to the side and he could only shut his fuchsia-colored eyes for he could hear from within [name], how much she is trying to control her hunger.

She could anytime, attack him.

He turned to look at her once more, and could only stare at her pale blue eyes now. A bitter smile appeared on his lips as he discarded his nichirin blade to the side and knelt before her. He then used his large hands and grabbed hold of her hands in his, caressing them gently as he took a look at how long her fingernails had gotten.

And how sharp they were.

"I can't do it," he whispered out, and [name]'s pale blue eyes widened.

"You need to. If not they might tell you to perform seppuku! I don't want that, please! Let me go to where nii-san is before anything bad happens," [name] cried out as she started to feel her senses dulling slightly.

"I can't do it, [name]. I can't do it. There has to be another way," he whispered out as he looked up and smiled sadly at [name] whose mouth started to drool slightly as she could smell Sanemi's marechi blood from the distance he was at.

[name]'s eyes then shifted and looked towards Muichiro and Senjuro. She wanted to speak, but could only remain quiet as they raised their nichirin blades up and dropped it to the ground. Her pale blue eyes widened at their gesture, and she turned to look at the other Hashiras, hoping that one of them will be able to slice her head off and end her short misery.

"I'm sorry, [name]," Senjuro spoke out as he knelt beside Tengen, and Muichiro followed as well. She then felt Senjuro's hand on her head and he ruffled her brown locks lightly, with a kind smile as always.

"I can't do it too. I love you too much to let you live such a short life," he whispered out, and [name] could only start crying as she realized Senjuro wasn't going to help end her short misery. She then turned to Muichiro, and he too had on a sentimental smile as well.

"I can't do it as well, [name]. I love you too much too, and now the battle is finally over, I was really looking forward to asking you to go out with me," he whispered out, and [name] could only shake her head in response.

"But I'm a demon now! I can't do anything! I will end up going extremely hungry and devour someone, by then you will all regret not setting me free," [name] cried out and soon she bend down slightly and laid her forehead against Tengen's lap.

"Please...  Tengen-nii-sama... Set me free..." she whispered out.

"[name], I can find a medicine to turn you back. We don't need to have you leaving us too," Shinobu spoke out as she took a step forward, and [name] lifted her head up. She started to cry and shake her head vigorously, and Tengen could only bite his lips to prevent himself from lashing out at [name]'s stubbornness.

She was suffering the most out of them.

"No..." she whispered out, and [name] noticed Yushiro had arrived, with an umbrella above himself as he was sheltering himself from the sunlight.