07. Sight

[name] was slightly confused as she sat up in the futon. She could feel that there were a tad bit too many people in the room, and she looked around, only to still have the bandage on her eyes. She then flinched a little when she felt someone touching her hand, unsure who it was.

"[name], it's me," and [name] relaxed when she realized it was Yushiro.

"What's going on?" [name] whispered out, for she had just woken up and was now in a slightly confused state as to what was going on. She could hear the heartbeats of the number of people in the room and was slightly frightened since she couldn't really tell who they were.

"[name], I'm going to remove the bandages, okay?" Yushiro spoke out and [name] nodded slowly. She then felt Yushiro's hands making its way towards her head, and unwrapping the bandage from her eyes. She could feel the bandages loosening as he went around her head, removing it layer by layer.

"Keep your eyes close," Yushiro spoke out and [name] nodded slightly as she soon felt the last bit of bandage removed from her head. She then gently raised her hand up and touched the sides of her head, and frowned a little.

"Yushiro-kun, there's markings on my head," she whines out slightly and soon could hear slight chuckle coming from the people in the room. She then felt Yushiro's body behind her and felt his cold hands against the side of her head.

"Slowly open your eyes," he whispered out and [name] felt his fingers massaging the side of her head gently, trying to get her to forget about the slight pain that was being felt as she tried to open her eyes slowly.

She then noticed that Tengen was sitting right in front of her, and also noticed the rest of the Hashiras were present as well. Her lips quivered as she looked at Tengen who was raising his hand up and cupping the side of her face, caressing her cheek.

"I can see in my left eye..." she whispered out, a little confused at what had happened. But not caring to think about it anymore, for she could see perfectly well with her pair of dark blue ocean eyes. A smile appeared on every Hashiras' face, and [name] soon felt herself being pulled into a tight hug.

"[name] has officially recovered," Yushiro spoke out, and her dark blue ocean eyes widened once more as she turned to look at him. Her lips quivered at the gentle smile which Yushiro was showing to her, and he nodded.

As if knowing that she was doubting what he said.

"I-I can go back to being a Hashira?" [name] whispered out, and chuckles could only be heard from the current Hashiras who had returned to the frontline, for [name]'s concern had always been whether she is allowed back in the frontlines as well.

"Yes, you can go back to training," Yushiro answered and [name]'s lips quivered as tears ran down her eyes. She then lunged forward and hugged Yushiro tightly as she cried out loud. Muichiro then had on a rather sentimental look as he looked at [name].