Queen 👑

Something I came up with randomly. Just something quick.

Eren pov

My gang and I just pulled up to our school. Everyone cleared away from us as we walked through the gate, some chosing to walk inside. We are feared by everyone in this school except for the adults who think they know everything. I'm addressed as the king of school, getting people to do as I please and I rule over my gang.

"Look to the left Eren," Mikasa whispered, she was one of mt closest friends and amazing at combat. We trained together.

I turn my head slightly and my eyes lock with Jean Kirstein. He's a dumbass who has a gang in the school rivaling ours. Our two schools never got along because his is full of stuck up rich people and mine is full of smart but slightly poor people. What is this horse doing on my turf?

"Kirstein, what do you think you're doing here? You know I don't tolerate horses in my school so get lost. I don't want to waste time fighting with you," I said, hands in my pockets.

"You just won't fight because you know you will lose. Relax Yeager, I'm just here to see you. It's been a while and I wanted to see if you had gotten any kind of fashion sense, turns out you didn't," Jean loves to judge others by appearance and clothing. Stuck up rich momma's boy.

I pulled my cigarettes from my pocket and a lighter. "I don't choose my outfits horse face. My queen does that."

I put one of the cigarettes between my lips and light it. It's been to long since I last smoked. I was visiting my mom all last week and I can't smoke at her house.

"Oh, so it isn't just you who can't do anything right. What poor girl got stuck with you and did she even pass the kindergarten. None of those colors go together. I hate looking at all of you people, wearing weird cheap clothes and fake jewelry," Jean says.

"At least we know how to value money Jean. What are you going to do when you spend all of mommy and daddy's money?" Armin, the smartest in my group, says.

"So the pipsqueak can talk. Stay quiet blondie, you're job is to just stand there and be quiet."

I sigh and blow out the smoke, holding the cigarette between my fingers.

"Shut the fuck up! Don't ever talk to Armin like that you bastard. His IQ level is bigger then your ego so at least he has a future. Your future is a fast food employee that everyone pushes around and mocks!" Mikasa says, she was protective of Armin and I.

"Did I hear fast food? I'm hungry and wouldn't mind going out," A sweet but dark voice silences all of us and we turn to look at the gate where the voice came from.

The raven stood in his knee high black boots with a big heel on them. A white crop top with a lot of pink and black writing and a short black skirt. Light pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner on his eyes. His lip stick black on the ends and pink in the centre. I guess it's a black and pink day today.

Levi's outfit ^

I smirked at my queen and put the cigarette back in my mouth. Levi walks over and takes the cigarette from my lips and took a drag of it, blowing the smoke in Jean's direction.

"I didn't know your school allowed animals on school grounds. I would have brought Molly," Levi says, dropping the cigarette and crushing it under his boot.

I had my hands wrapped around hid waist and he wrapped his around my neck, loosely hanging off of me. I loved the feeling of his soft pale skin.

"It's better for Molly to stay at home, she's only small," I smiled at my queen and pecked his lips.

"Jean, I didn't mean to interupt your little cobversation but I'm going to have to steal my boyfriend from you. I hope I never have to see you again. For someone with a lot of money you look like someone through up on you and I don't like bad fashion. It hurts my eyes," Levi says, his voice still soft and sweet. It was like he didn't even say anything insulting.

"No one asked you Ackerman. You've got a big mouth for someone so short," Jean said.

Levi looked down and held one hand lightly to his lips as he giggled. Slowly he walked up to Jean and slapped him across the face.

"Never. Ever. Call. Me. Short. Or. I. Will. Kill. Everyone. You. Love."

His smile stayed on his lips as he said that. Jean kicked Levi in the stomach and that was my breaking point. You can insult me, push me around, but no one hurts Levi.

I pulled Levi to me and rubbed his stomach. He started to cry and I gently took him to my car and set him inside. I closed the door and stomped over to Jean. I pushed him to the ground and punched him over and over again.

I got off him when I heard little giggles and turned to the car. Levi had his head poked out the window and he was giggling. No more crying, it wad all an act wasn't it?

I smiled and walked over to my car. "I'm skipping for the next few days!" I called to my gang who nodded and watched as I got in the car and started go drive off. My right hand was on Levi's thigh and his arms were wrapped around my right arm, head resting on my shoulder.

Levi goes to a different school then me so moments like what happened don't happen often. I'm not sure why he showed up but I'm glad he did. I missed him so much, he needs to move in with me. Then we will be together every day.

"We can get fast food though right?"

"Yes my Queen. Yes we can."