Why is he back?

Okay so before you read on I'm going to say that this is another one where Levi is a female but is an amazing song writer so became a singer when he first entered high school. That's all sorry for bothering you.

Levi pov

I was in the school halls talking to Hanji and Erwin, I'm really tired for my concert last night. "I really think you should wear more girly clothing instead of dressing like a boy, remember what happened in middle school and primary school every time you dressed like this" Erwin says.I sighed in frustration and pushed some of my long raven hair behind my ear. "I'll dress as I like, besides I haven't seen that boy since last year and it's been 4 months into school. He doesn't come to this school and even if he did I know how to beat his ass" I said proudly. 

"You are way more of a boy then a girl Levi" Hanji says before jumping off to god knows where. Erwin sighed and followed her knowing she probably was going to cause a big problem around school. I looked down at what I decided to wear which was just black jeans, a white tank top, a black sweater that was big on me, and black sneakers. I don't see anything wrong with what I'm wearing but other people did. I was picked on a lot as a kid for wearing clothes like these instead of dresses and skirts like the other girls my age. 

There was one boy who picked on me more then anyone else but he stopped showing up around school when word went around about his dad being arrested for abusing him. Anyway, I started walking to my locker to put my books away when I saw someone I never wanted to see again leaning against my locker. Eren Yeager stood there with his hands in his pockets like he was waiting for me to show up. Eren was that boy who picked on me so much to the point that I decided to learn how to do karate and many other forms of self defence. 

I gulped and slowly walked over to my locker with my head down letting my hair fall over my face. I stood in front of him and said quietly in a voice that didn't sound like it normally does, "I need to get into my locker so beat it." I'm normally much more confident but I don't feel like I normally do with this boy standing in front of me. "I know Levi. It's been a while" he says grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. "I missed you and your adorable anger problems" he whispered into my ear.

"Your hair got longer too" he says lightly pulling on a few strands of my hair. "Let me go now!" I said struggling against his hold. It feels like everything I learned disappeared from my head. "Levi, I'm here for a reason so will you knock it off and listen to me. I'm here because I want to say I'm sorry to you for the years I picked on you. I took my anger and hatred for my father out on you and I'm so sorry. I really liked you Levi and I think that's why I picked on you, because I like you I... I don't know what I'm saying anymore but I really like you Levi and I always did. I don't expect you to forgive me but maybe one day you could" he says putting his forehead to mine. 

I looked into his eyes for any trace of him lying or trying to trick me. I sighed in relief when I didn't find anything and said, "I forgive you Eren because I don't feel the need to hold a grudge against you but I do not like you and we are not friends" I said walking off with my books still in my arms.

---

It's been a month and I did only 4 concerts so far. Eren transferred to my school and is always bothering me saying he likes me all the time and trying to hug me while apologizing to me. He talked to the principal we he was in everyone of my classes. It really was a bother but I didn't say anything about it since he mainly just wants to apologize which makes me happy knowing he really is sorry. Hanji has been trying to get me to confess that I do like Eren to her. I may have developed a crush for Eren after having him hang around me so much and hug me every five seconds in the halls.

The problem is that I don't want to love him not after what he put me through for years. I know it is not entirely his fault but I'm not stupid enough to fall for the person who ruined my childhood. "Levi, you are singing a song for the talent show this afternoon right?" Eren asks while hanging off of me like some kind of animal. "Yes, I get school marks for it so why wouldn't I?" I said trying to pry his arms off of me but he is way stronger then I remember. "What are you going to sing? Can I help in anyway?" Eren asks resting his head on mine. "Yeah, let go so I can go get ready" I said and he did. "Are you going to wear that or dress like an actual girl for a change?" he asks but I just walk away. 

I went into the changing rooms and pulled the outfit I was going to wear out of my bag. It was a pair of tight ripped jeans and a sparkly black top, Hanji picked the shirt. Changing and putting my hair up into a pony tail I went to the stage and saw other people who were doing the school talent show talking to each other. I went and waited while listening to the teachers call people up one by one. "Levi Ackerman" my homeroom teacher says tapping my shoulder. I looked up and nodded, getting up and walking onto stage with a mic in my hand. I took a deep breath then began to sing.

After I finished I walked off stage and was instantly met by a hug from Eren. "Why not?" he says, I gave him a confused look not understanding what he meant. "Why don't you want to love me?" he asks and my eyes widen, I didn't think he would understand I wrote it about him. "I... I don't know" I said looking down trying to resister the urge to hold him too. "What do you mean you don't know?!" He says tilting his head to the side. "I don't know okay?! I just can't" I said feeling tears come to my eyes for no reason at all. 

He pulled me as close to him as possible and whispered 'I'm sorry' to me over and over again. I let myself hug him back feeling safe in his arms instead of the fear I use to feel years ago. Maybe he isn't still as bad as I thought he was. Maybe, just maybe, I could learn to love him but that will be for another day.

So that was my story, I'm not as proud of this one but if you guys like it that's all that matters.