when i first saw you

"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂.
𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮"

    °•
       *°
        ✧・゚    
                :**:
            ・゚✧
       ✧・゚ 
           :**:
                  ・゚✧
               ✧・゚:
            **:・゚
            ✧

уєσηʝυη ρσν:

Walking down in the streets in the autumn is one of the best pleasure from the nature we can receive. The crunch of those golden brown leaves is  music to my ears. The falling flowers makes me hopelessly fall in love with them. Wish I could find my other half in this beautiful moment . But isn't it strange that the nature seems so beautiful when the components of nature are dying . Drifting my thoughts away I thought of buying a coffee to enjoy the nature more. Even stroll and pay a visit to a library if I find one.

Sipping my beloved coffee I thought of walking down the streets and explore the area further. The streets seemed magnificent in my eyes in this moment  . The exotic taste of coffee excited my every taste buds lingering for more from the warm liquid. In the journey of exploration I found a library  that held nothing but sea of knowledge but who knew it would also flash love in my lonely life. A warmth of familiarity of unfamiliar surrounding escaped from my heart unknowingly.

I took the library card and entered the inviting library. Choosing a romantic novel, *yes! I love romantic books *
I sat down on an vacant table. But before my eyes could dig for the romance my eyes looked up to you.

My breath hitched and all I could think was  you were an angel mistook in earth. Your every movement screamed elegance. All I could do was stare in awe. Your dimple which was deeper than the ocean and beret just rightly complimented your beauty nothenless but made my heart have a huge Friction with my ribcage.
Who could look away from the masterpiece that was right in front of my eyes? Nope not me. So here I'm staring at you not knowing that my book in my hand is totally upside down, making a fool out of myself .

ι'м αℓℓυяє∂ ву уσυя ҽxιʂƚҽɳƈҽ

_____________________________________

So first chapter is done here. Hope you guys enjoy it and be safe.