pay a visit

ησт нανιηg уσυ ωιтн мє ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє єтєяηιту ιѕ αgαιηѕт мє

ѕσσвιη ρσν:

Like always Soobin was waiting for Yeonjun to come to library and talk with him ; spend some time with him ; make him feel the wonders of heaven he never knew he wanted. Dressing up and checking upon his reflection, he took his feet towards the library, thinking how to impress Yeonjun on the way to his destination.

Soobin knew he had grown a liking towards the elder. From the elder's eyes to lips, he wanted to claim the elder as his. He didn't want to share Yeonjun with anyone ; he wanted to keep the elder by himself. When Soobin  saw Yeonjun smile anyone could tell Soobin was going hearty eyes for the elder . Yeonjun meant a lot to Soobin.

He got in the library, greeted people he knew on his way and took a book randomly just for illusion for Yeonjun to show that he is reading. But today was really unusual. Neither did Soobin  get any text from the elder nor the elder was here in the usual time. Soobin now was worried to death. He started to have worst out of worst scenarios. "What if he is kidnapped? " "What if someone stole him away from me? ", " What if he lost his interest on me? ". Before he could start having those dreadful scenarios, a voice spoke, " Silly can't you text and ask him? He won't miss a chance not to be with you " . Looking up Soobin saw the owner of the library, Mr Kim who was head over heels for Mr Jeon.

Taking up the advice, Soobin searched for Yeonjun's number and texted him and asked him if he was ok.

Heartshaker Soobin 😇:
Hey hyung are u fine?

                                            Junnie hyung:
                                 Yes binnie, it's just      
                                  that I may or may  
                                 or may not have a
                                 fever.

Soobin now was worried about Yeonjun and hoped he had someone to take care of but unfortunately his soon-to-be-boyfriend didn't have anyone to take care about him. So Soobin being the responsible lover asked the elder for his address and volunteered to take care of the elder, even tho Yeonjun had said no. Yeonjun knew Soobin wouldn't take no as an answer. Soobin just replied to Yeonjun, " Once you Soobin you can't Soobout hyung" . Thus the taller made his way towards his sick lover boy taking handmade soup offered by Mr Kim. He made sure to thank 1000 times and bow showing how much much grateful Soobin was for his thoughtfulness.

Once Soobin arrived, he knew his heart would explode like it's doing now. With inch of bravery remained in him, he knocked the door hoping to see the elder. The door opened in a minute showing a messy Yeonjun. He looked hazardous. He had bed hair and his whole body was being supported against the wall. Soobin immediately took Yeonjun in his arms and put him in his bed, not wanting the elder to move even a single muscle. He put his hands on the forehead of the elder and to his horror, the elder was burning. And the elder didn't even have his medicine. Soobin had brought medicines for Yeonjun . So he asked Yeonjun to have soup first and take the medicine later . Yeonjun even he was older acted like a child saying he wanted to neither of them. Thus having Soobin to make the elder have them by distracting him.

He poured the soup in a bowl and took it on a spoon, blew for the temperature to become tolerable. He pushed the spoon to Yeonjun's mouth, Yeonjun who was in diema about the current situation happily drank the soup, since it was Soobin who was feeding him, give him a reason to say no. Yeonjun took the medicine from Soobin and had it. Now yeonjun was sleepy even tho he wanted to spend more time with Soobin, his eyelids wouldn't stop attracting each other. Soobin chuckled at the adorableness the elder produced. He kissed the elder's forehead and asked him to sleep, who was lying about being extremely energetic. Pityful Yeonjun was burning from both fever and shyness. He burried his face in the blanket and threw his body against the mattress. Within a minute, Yeonjun felt another body pressure the mattress and became even more shy.

Yeonjun spoke, " Soobin? ". The taller hummed in response . The elder again spoke, " Thanks for everything " . Soobin smiled in response and hugged the elder as if his life dependent on him. Yeonjun pushed Soobin slightly telling the taller that he didn't want the taller to be sick. The taller didn't even budge just hugged the elder even tighter thus resulted having a sick Soobin under the cervilliance of his lover boy Yeonjun.

уσυ'яє мαкιηg мє α вσу ωιтн ℓσνє

____________________________________________________________________________