Epilogue : after wedding

𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮

Tԋιɾԃ ρσʋ:

Yeonjun woke up feeling the warm rays entering his room. Feeling the sun rays awakening the whole world. He felt someone hug him tightly in his waist ; his head in their chest. Knowing the person who wrapped his hands around him, he smiled feeling the warmth spread in his both body and heart. Looking up he saw a bunny, over 6ft tall bunny scrunching his nose now and then. Yeonjun giggled at the sight that his eyes laid upon.

Yeonjun wriggled his way out of Soobin's arms and stood up just to be pulled again and meet with Soobin's chest. Soobin hugged him tighter not letting him go. "Five more minutes", Soobin said. Yeonjun knew this five minutes would expand to hours but he let his love for soobin take over him. Just for the duo to wake up at 3pm.

The duo woke up, brushed their teeth, took a bath and exchanges smiles. They shared a morning correction I mean evening kiss. They exchanged smiles and hugged each other. Yeonjun took his steps towards kitchen to cook food but Soobin stopped him. (A/n: Soobin can't cook to save his life).  Soobin said, " Hyung I've ordered a lot of food, you don't need to cook today. " With a smile yeonjun thanked Soobin and kissed his nape.

The food arrived in few minutes and the two chois devoured upon the food like there is no tomorrow. They shared the beautiful sight of sunset together and a kiss under the starry night that flashed the beautiful moments of love under them.

For them being with each other meant spring where all the flowers bloomed priding up their beauty and the nature. Love meant those stars in lonely sky and the lonely moon, waves attracted by the mesmerizing moon and the cherry blossoms that made the surrounding ethereal, the brushes that made art a masterpiece to be appreciated.

Another kiss, another smile that crosses a mile, longer than nile. Having life to spend together is more than a blessing. Even the universe works to bring two hearts together soaring with infinite love.

𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 

________________________________________________________________________