The moment to be treasured

нєανєη ιѕ мутн вυт уσυ'яє яєαℓ

тнιя∂ ρσν:

When you trust someone, you share  your strongest to weakest moment with them cuz we know they will appreciate it without a shadow of judgement and that's what Soobin did. At first he was afraid that the elder would be disgusted by his vulnerable side but he was totally wrong. The angel named Yeonjun just accepted him for the way he was. Soobin felt loved, wanted and cared. So he made sure to make Yeonjun feel those wonderful feelings too. He wanted to repay the elder with every beautiful feeling the taller held for the elder.

Both lovers heading towards the library heart soaring to see each other, walked towards the path with the thought of the precious other . Out of surprise both love birds entered the library together holding hands, god knows how their hands ended up fitting each other. Rather than reading books, both of them were reading each other with huge admiration written on their eyes. Mr Kim who was about to call Soobin how his visit went suddenly halted at the sight of the two lovebirds admiring each other. He smiled and entered his room not wanting to disturb the peaceful sight. He preceded towards the bookshelf hoping for his lover to pay him a visit too. Library is a wonderful place for love, isn't it?

The duo ended up in a cafe. Yeonjun was watching Soobin eating bread with full passion. He even laughed when Soobin revealed that the taller wanted to create an account named 'I sarang bread' for the world to know how much bread meant to him . The taller was getting too much adorable for the elder to handle. Little did he know the taller was smiling contentedly watching the elder smile with pride forming on his nose ; an achievement to be celebrated.

The duo strolled the area around with their hands holding each other as if their life dependent on them ; neither of them wanting to let go.  With the pleasant warmth spread on their heart, they both wanted the time to stop whenever they were together. With the smile painted on their face, both wanted to hover their lips over each other to show how much the other meant to them . Shower them with kisses to show how happiness worthy they were. Drown them with love that none of the physical quantities could measure.

Loving each moment with each other. They wanted to confess . Both of them waited for the perfect time ;the first snowfall. Legends say when you confess your love during first snowfall, your love can't be broken even on eternity ; even if fate what's to. Love will win over all those bringing two loving souls together tangling them for eternity ; forever like immortals.

Now they were under the cherry blossoms, watching the beautiful flowers fall making the scenery breathtaking. The other beside them was even more mesmerizing in their eyes.With the mutual feeling of love, they stood. No words were needed to be exchanged; they both knew the other meant the whole universe to them.

тнє мσяє ι тнιηк σƒ уσυ, тнє мσяє ι ωαηт уσυ, уσυ'яє му нєαятѕнαкєя ѕнαкєя

____________________________________________________________________________