Epilogue 1: The wedding day

Three epilogues :before,at and after wedding

Dҽαƚԋ ιʂɳƚ the stop for our love

Third pov :

Do you know happiness?? People say when your wishes come true, it's happiness . And for Yeonjun and Soobin having each other on their arms and calling them "mine"  was more than happy. It was euphoria. Daily the Yeonbin couple would stroll the park together, tangling their heaven made perfect hands. They would regularly visit library with coffee in Yeonjun's hand and almond in Soobin's hand ; bitter and sweet at it's best.

And the couple would also help Mr Kim to impress Mr Jeon known as Jungkook and nicknamed future husband by Mr Kim aka Taehyung. The duo would watch Taehyung helplessly falling for the bunny guy ( ik big hit now owns two bunny visuals) . The duo did agree that Jungkook had unusual perfection; he had cute face with muscles body. A great contrast nothenless complimented his features . Taehyung literally acted more dumb and dumber around Jungkook. But hey! Jungkook wasn't complaining. Soon the Taekook became real and there was even held a celebration for the couple.

Yeonjun  had never known what love was . The boy knew it's meaning from Google, dictionary, songs and novels but never knew it personally. He knew love makes person really happy but he didn't knew he would feel happiest and would want the time to never end. He knew love was addictive but never knew love would be more addictive than oxygen, he knew love made the world beautiful but never knew love made the person the most beautiful existence in the whole universe. He simply fell in love with Soobin and happiness exploded in his dull life.

Soobin on the other hand wanted to be loved, to be wanted and cared. Not like he didn't know what love was but taller had been living in the absence of the feelings for past years. He had lost the warmth, lost the feeling so, he yearned for it. Soobin faced constant judgement which made him feel worst and he became even more needy of the feeling. Soobin himself knew he was ready for people to use for him for own good but he wasn't ready to be hurted. Personality sometimes is a complicated matter. And soobin had one of them. And when beautiful human named yeonjun cane in his life, he felt happiness. If there is a word to describe his feelings, happiness would just define 1℅ of it. Yeonjun made his heart feel surreal experience but not that he was complaining.

And now it has been 3 years since the couple had been in relationship. Of course there were small and big fights and some misunderstandings but those all happened because they cared about each other. Yeonbin couple now lived together under the same roof without having the duo complain about how much they miss each other like before during night.

Yeonjun was coming back from work to the library where he had met Soobin. The taller had asked Yeonjun to visit him there. The library might be small but the memories he made there were the greatest. He couldn't be more grateful. On the way the elder thought of proposing Soobin. 3 years might look small but that doesn't mean his love for Soobin is. Yeonjun decided he would propose Soobin the day they met for the first time. Gosh he couldn't wait for Soobin to be his and his only.

Yeonjun entered the library and saw a small girl holding a paper for him. The paper receited, " People say happiness begins with h but mine begins with you". Yeonjun knew who this person exactly was , he smiled subconsciously and he hugged the paper knowing how much Soobin affected him. He then received a paper saying him directions to go which ended up him being on the same spot where he had met Soobin. When he grew close to the destination, he saw the table being lit up with candles and decorated with rose petals that made Yeonjun go weak. When Soobin saw him, he sat on his knees, opened the velvet box and said, " Hyung, for a person like me I have always wanted to feel again the power of love. I felt deprived of it. My everyday was so painful and I had even thought that the pain was set permanently for  me. I thought if I were gone no one would notice me. If I were to die no one would cry for me. " Soobin then sincerely looked in Yeonjun's eyes. Yeonjun knew Soobin's past but nothenless his breaths were hitching ; he wanted to share that pain of Soobin. Soobin then continued, " Hyung , when you appeared in my life , my life became beautiful. I didn't know what those feelings were before. But I know now what those are and I'm proud that I feel for a person named Yeonjun who made me feel special like no one else. Thinking of you makes me happy, holding hands with you makes me happier and being with with you makes me happiest hyung and I've acknowledged it. And I my self know that I want to spend my whole life with you as a couple. " . Yeonjun was abt to cry. Soobin made his heart do flipflops so many times; he couldn't get hold of himself. Soobin then proposed, " Hyung will you marry me? "

Yeonjun then nodded with tears finally escaping his eyes, feeling pure bliss of happiness. He accepted the ring happily and kissed Soobin. His lips touched the velvety ones he was addicted to. He could feel the taste of almond milk the taller dearly loved but for now the aura around them felt warm and affection inviting.

But wait  wasn't Yeonjun the one who wanted to propose??? But who cares? He only wanted to be with Soobin and with that thought he pulled the taller again for another kiss.

Soobin will be his and his only.

The library held best memories for the duo.

I ʅσʋҽ ყσυ.

____________________________________________________________________________