Tears out of happiness

нαρριηєѕѕ ℓσσкѕ gσяgєσυѕ ση уσυ

тнιя∂ ρσν:

Like all those shadows behind the glamorous and enchanting light, Soobin wasn't a person who was perfect ; he too had flaws and worst of them was his insecurity about how he looks and what other thinks about him. To be put on simple words the taller lacked self esteem ; and in the blooming romance case in his life, it became no better.

Soobin was very fond of Yeonjun. His eyes would glitter and pupils would dilate whenever he saw, thought or heard of Yeonjun like a child who is about to get treats. But that didn't let the insecurity inside the taller supress. He reminded himself everyday that he didn't deserve the elder, the elder was way too precious for him to be deserved.

With the insecurity eating out his confidence and destroying his esteem walls , Soobin didn't realize till Yeonjun wiped his tears. Looking up Soobin saw the elder's eyes filled with nothing but worry for the taller. Soobin tried to smile but in vain; his insecurity got the best of him and he started to cry even more . He felt lost in the dark with no hope ; the dark sky with no stars ; black hole destroying every matter in the universe. He felt his presence unwanted till he felt a pair of arms engulfing him for a warm hug indicating everything is gonna be alright.

Yeonjun hugged the taller till he stopped crying. He drew circles in Soobin's back ; his heart clenching with the taller's sobs. When the sobs stopped Yeonjun asked what made his bunny cry. Soobin knew Yeonjun wouldn't judge so he just let his inner thoughts pour to Yeonjun. The taller shared how he wasn't worthy, how he was useless and no one would even bat an eyelash if he were to die. He felt his every walls he built crumble even finer than the specks of dust .

Yeonjun then cupped Soobin's cheeks and kissed them with every sincerity he owned. He kissed Soobin's tears and  hands. He told, " Binnie ah i know it's hard to let the inner voice go but trust me your the most precious person I've ever seen. You deserve happiness. Your the prettiest person I've ever seen. Don't let others opinion fluctuate you binnie ah, others can't be you ; only you can be yourself. You're one in the million. Don't let others standard define you. Your presence matter that's why you exist. You are the cause of someone's beautiful smile. Don't lower your standards and beliefs for others binnie ah. You mean the whole universe to me. "

With those heartfelt words Soobin felt loved, wanted and protected by someone he dearly admired. Tears ran out of his doe eyes again. But this time the tears weren't of sadness ; they represented happiness of being loved and cared by the other half.

нαρριηєѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ вє тнє ωσя∂ тσ ∂єѕ¢яιвє уσυ

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys for the 100 reads!!!