Epilogue : At wedding

Mყ ϝαʋσυɾιƚҽ ɯσɾԃ : I ԃσ

Tԋιɾԃ ρσʋ:

Nervous was an understatement. The two chois were excited having butterflies in their stomach yet nervous having their legs shaking as jelly. Yeonjun was literally shaking and doing rounds over rounds at the same spot. Taehyung was watching the younger with amusement who was practically rambling god knows what. This was quite an amusing sight to observe.

Soobin on the other hand was doing his best to look perfect for Yeonjun. He had each and every of his feature checked every moment just for Yeonjun. Jungkook being amused of soobin reminded the younger bunny guy every moment that what ever he does, however he looks, Yeonjun will always fall for him. But that statement didn't make Soobin consider to take rest from himself.

The wedding time was approaching . From the duo's families and friends, all were invited . Happiness was aplashes in the environment. Everyone was chattering with joy waiting for two chois to become one.

The two doors opened and the two grooms came out with much hope for the future of being together. Soobin and yeonjun locked their eyes ; and then the time stopped. Soobin could see how much Yeonjun looked mesmerizing; even the starry night would be dim in front of him. Yeonjun looked at soobin with much adoration and felt Soobin looked like the swan at the centre of the lake spreading elegance making the duo just for each other.

Now Soobin and Yeonjun were standing opposite of each other . The priest reading the promises for the couple to make. They couldn't hear what priest was saying ; all they knew was how much the other meant to them, how much the other should be protected and how much the other is worth of infinite love and affection.

"So mr choi Soobin, do you take Mr choi Yeonjun as your partner at all your happiness, sadness till the death tear you apart? ", recited the priest.

" No" , said Soobin

Everyone was silent about what Soobin was saying . Yeonjun became pale as ghost. "Does that mean I won't be spend my whole life with him? ", thought Yeonjun. The tears were brimming in his eyes.

Soobin looked deep in Yeonjun's eyes and said, " Even the death can't tear us apart, so please say the death will even deepen the love between the soul"

The whole crowd cheered and and that was was the last straw , Yeonjun couldn't stop his tears. Soobin gently wiped his tears and said, " I'd be the greatest fool to let us be teared just because of death. Your too precious to be let go".

"So you Mr choi Yeonjun, do you take Mr choi Soobin as your partner at all your happiness and sadness and even be more in love after death", said the priest.

Yeonjun with all his happiness brimming in his lips he exclaimed, " Yes! I do! "

"Now you may kiss the groom"

"Finally" Said Soobin. "Finally you're all mine " And closed the distance between the two lips lingering for
each other's warmth. The crowd cheered and burst into happiness.

𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕾𝖔𝖔𝖇𝖎𝖓'𝖘

Oυɾ ʂσυʅʂ αɾҽ ϝιɳαʅʅყ σɳҽ

____________________________________________________________________________

Their comeback tho. It was so bomb. Might blame them if I burn my house this week. 😔✊🤧