Prince's Bodyguard

(Where Brian is Prince Jae's bodyguard and secret boyfriend)

"Some day you'll turn into a churro if you keep eating as many as you do," Jae's personal bodyguard, Younghyun, mocked, staring down at the prince laying on his plush bed, a pack of churros sitting contently next to him.

Jae scoffed, "Say that to me again Brian and I'll fire you," Younghyun smiled and winked, laying down next to his boyfriend,

"You'll never fire me babe," he whispered. The prince rolled his eyes but anyone could see the slight smile that grazed his red lips.

Jae was the crowned prince of a large kingdom ruled by his mother, the current Queen. His father died a couple of years ago due to the war that broke out between the enemy kingdom, leaving a heartbroken wife and a massive blow to everyone in the country. Fortunately Jae didn't have to suffer the pressure of learning masses of royal work as his older brother was next in line. Of course he had the odd lessons in case his brother encountered problems but it wasn't a necessity. However, after the despairing death of the King, the Queen hired a personal bodyguard for each of her children, making sure they were protected at all cost, not wanting to lose them as well.

At first Jae wasn't keen of the idea of being followed around everywhere he went but soon didn't seem to mind as much once he saw who was taking care of him. His bodyguard was a hot motherfucker. His silver hair draped the sides of his head as if he were a literal angel and his muscles seemed to effortlessly flex underneath the fabric of his military uniform, leaving Jae speechless every time he moved. Not only did he have exceptional looks but he had incredible skills as well. The man had trained in the army and special elite force, earring him the spot of one of the youngest men to become a general. He was trained in every field, perfect in every single one as if he were a machine. A very reliable machine at that. So reliable that the queen herself asked him to protect her youngest son that she treasured so dearly.

As time passed, the two started to become closer, Younghyun finally agreeing to call him by his name and not 'your majesty' and even teasing the royal at times. After around a year, their friendship soon turned into something more, the protectiveness of his bodyguard not being just because of his job but because of his love for the beautiful prince. Of course Jae felt this too, instead actually having a reason for wanting the man to stay with him all the time. He trusted Younghyun with his life and prayed that he would never have to endanger himself for him due to his job. It had now been 3 years since the day they met and the secret couple enjoyed the time they had around the castle, Jae even learning some combat skills from the other.

Jae was currently scrolling through his Instagram page, liking the odd pictures from his other royal friends, only the decent ones though. He didn't like the snobs.

"Hey Bri, do you remember the day we first kissed?" The prince asked, eating another churro and turning to face his boyfriend laying next to him.

Brian smirked, "Of course I do, it was the day you were scared shitless for me and we nearly fucked in an underground bunker," Jae frowned and slapped his arm.

"I was not crying," he mumbled. Younghyun snickered and shook his head in denial,

"You were so scared for me that you were sobbing. Don't even try and deny it, your brother's bodyguard told me."

Jae rolled his eyes, "Whatever," Thinking about it, even though it was a worrying day, it turned out to be one of his most memorable ones and dare he say his favourite.

**flashback**

Jae looked at the grandfather clock that stood majestically in the corner of the bedroom, its hands pointing to the time of 3 o'clock as it chimed loudly.