Cat thief (fluff)

(Brian is a policeman and has been getting repetitive reports on a certain male)

"Mr Park this is the fourth time this week we've had complaints about you bringing others peoples cats into your own house," the policeman sighed, rubbing his temple with exhaustion. He looked at the blonde man sitting in front of him on the metal chair and leaned onto the desk, ready to expect the latter to fight back. Park Jaehyung has been called to the police station multiple times over the past week and the man wasn't going to lie and say he didn't necessarily have a soft spot for the boy. His cute antics and whiny protests were annoying but he couldn't but coo at some of his actions. But he also couldn't lie that the blonde was awfully stubborn.

"Mr Policeman I do not see a law that states it's illegal to temporarily take care of a cat that's left on the street," Jae states looks at the man for confirmation, "Is that right?"

The policeman groaned and closed his eyes, "There isn't one specifically, no, but-"

"Exactly," the blonde interrupted, his hand smashing onto the wooden desk and his face emitting a look of triumph, "Taking care of cats is not a crime Mr Policeman!" He shouted, everyone else in the room sighed, not at all surprised by the familiar man's protests.

"My name is Kang Younghyun not Mr Policeman and I've told you before it's ok take care of the cats just don't bring them into your house!" Younghyun sighed for the fifth time in a minute, feeling as though he's just repeating everything infinitely and being ignored. Cuteness aside, the man was a pain in the arse.

"But why can't I, there is nothing wrong it?! Why am I being taken to the police station just because some saggy old fart cant take care of their pets properly!" Jae complained and stamped his feet childishly, his cries echoing throughout the building.

Younghyun cooed but neither the less whined, on the brink of tears, "Mr Park please just cooperate with me here. I have a lot of work to do and dealing with this is frankly a waste of my time," Jae frowned and pouted at the man but surprisingly was listening, "Let's make a deal, I will carry on letting you feed the cats and inform the owners you're doing so however, do not bring them into your house or I will have to ban you from ever making contact with them. Do I make myself clear?" The man stared down at the pouting boy, waiting for the whiny cat carer to reply.

"I have one condition," he replied slowly, the pouting intensifying as he sunk deeper into his chair, his golden locks covering his big eyes.

Younghyun smiled gently at the whiny boy, "And what would that be?" He asked, leaning his head down to try and meet the boy's eyes under the yellow curtains, his smile becoming wider when they finally met.

"you take me on date," he mumbled quietly, impossible to hear even for a mouse, his cheeks becoming as pink as the hoodie he was wearing.

The policeman furrowed his eyebrows, "What was that I couldn't hear you?"

Jae flushed deeper, "TAKE ME ON A DATE!" He shouted before getting off his chair and hiding under the policeman's desk for cover.

Younghyun's eyes widened and his mouth was agape. Did he hear that correctly? He got out of his seat and walked to the other side of the table to find the soft boy with his red face in his hands. He smiled at the adorable human in front of him and reached out to him. He pulled the boy's hands away from his face and held them gently, his heart beating rapidly with happiness.

"Ok Jae, I'll go on a date with you if you get out from under my desk," he laughed silently at the shocked face of the other and helped him get up from off of the cold floor. Jae pushed his gold rimmed glasses further up his nose and he bit his lip shyly before shoving a crumpled piece of paper into the man's hand and running out of the station squealing.

Younghyun chuckled and shook his head fondly at the running man as he looked at the small handwritten note.

Um I find you really hot so here's my number ***********

P.S. I may or may not have done what I did on purpose to see you more #sorrynotsorry

He smiled goofily at the man's words and sat back down in his seat. "Maybe it wasn't a waste of time after all,"he thought.