Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I sucked in a deep breath as his jaw dropped. I quickly crossed the room and sat down.

"I take it you're Mrs. urr Tucker." He said so obviously uncomfortably, trying to hide his wide eyes by not looking at me.

"Yes sir." I said, sighing. Life can be so fun sometimes!!! Note the sarcasm.

The rest of class slowly ticked away. Not that I noticed. I stared at him the whole time, zoning out. I wasn't the only one, sadly. Every girl in the room and one questionable guy in the back was practically drooling over him. I didn't notice the bell had rung until Luke, umm Mr. Simpson, walked straight towards me. I quickly looked around and noticed I was alone in the class room with him. Crap. He walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"So, um. This er, predicament effects nothing. We'll keep it under wraps, please. It was a one night thing. Not that I regret it, it was wonderful. But, err, now that I'm your teacher it has to end. I'm far too old for you and it was an inappropriate encounter.I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I hope this doesn't change anything in our student teacher relationship." With that he smiled and walked away, my arm tingling were his hand once was.

I sighed and left the class room. It was for the best, duh, but he was so damn hot.  I sulked as I walked to lunch, wondering why he had to be my teacher. I sat down with Samantha, still in a daze, and bit into my apple.

Moments later, I was being violently shaken. I quickly snapped out of it and glared at Samantha.

"Are you ok?" she asked, a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Yeah, um, I'm fine. Sam, I have something to tell you. Its kind of a big deal."

"Oh, ok." She said, her serious tone settling in.

"Well, um, you know the new English teacher? That's the uh, that's the guy I slept with the other day." I said through gritted teeth

"OH MY GOD. You tapped that?! Holy shit was it like the flipping best night of your life?! He is soooo fine!"

"Calm down Sam. Take a deep breathe. Yes, it was amazing but it effects nothing. Don't tell anyone, please. He already clearly set our boundaries earlier as only student and teacher. I just had to tell you."

"That's the best thing I've ever heard! But yes, I keep all your stupid secrets." She sighed.

I gave her a half hearted glare and then dumped my tray. Wait? When did I get a tray? Ah- whatever. Sam trailed behind me as I walked out of the cafeteria.

"I need details missy! Was it like amazing? Could you hardly contain yourself during class. I mean just looking at him I wanna rip his clothes of, and you already have and I just cant believe..."

"SAM!" I yelled. She looked at me sheepishly and held up her arms in defense "Shut up!" I giggled. She smiled at me and we made endless chatter on our way to 5th.

The rest of school went by a daze. All I could think about was Luke, urr Mr. Simpson. This school year was going to suck, how was I supposed to concentrate when I've slept with my incredibly hot teacher?