Car Keys (drama)

I am going to Saturday morning band practice, and can't find my keys. I had just gotten my license last week, and my sparking brand new black and orange Ford Fiesta is waiting for me. I look everywhere for them, and find nothing. I decide to check in my little brother's room, and once I dig in his sock drawer, I find them.  I don't know if it's because he's worried about me, he wants me to bring him with me, or if he's just being flat out irksome. Good thing mom had him clean his room yesterday. He's snoring loudly, and turns over to right side of his bed. I get concerned when he's too close to the end, but he rolls to the left just in time.   I place his dinosaur, Rudolph, beside him. I tried to explain to him that Godzilla is the dinosaur, and Rudolph is the reindeer, but he's so sure that he's right, and during Christmas he sings Godzilla the Red Nose Reindeer.

            I exit his room, and realize that I have on mismatched socks and shoes. I quickly search m room for the other's companion.

            After stopping for breakfast, on the road, one of my front tires goes completely flat; the light turns green, and I'm stuck at the front of my lane. Before I can do anything, a Chevy truck mashes into the side of my car, and my Ford flips over three times, and another car hits me. I feel my car hitting something, snapping in half, and my tuba case falling on my head. The only thing I know is pain when I lose all my senses. When my brother hid my keys, he was right to do it.