C H A P T E R - 2

|K E D D LE |

My mind battles with my heart .
The heart is telling me to tell her everything but my mind is stopping me. Finally my mind wins ! I may tell her later . Maybe this is not the right time.

"Nothing ! I was so nervous that I forgot about you . Sorry Mel ." I say , showing her my 'puppy dog eyes' look.

"Okay Ked." She laughs , hugging me and I hug her back.

As I walk through the gallary of the school , I freeze when something catches my mind.

Damn ! How did I forget ?

Horror hits me and my legs freeze there. Melisa asks me if something is wrong but I tell her that there is nothing for her to worry about . She gives me a 'you acting weird' look before she says me a friendly good bye and walks toward her class.

I remember this day ! How can I forget ? It was the most horrible day of my life.

Trying to change the filthy future I run towards the closest store room , to hide from the circumstances. If I will not be present where I should be then , nothing will happen.

I remind myself about the heartbreaking situation and sigh in relief !

'It's not going to happen again.' I say to my self and hide into the room filled with darkness.

I remember , those bad comments and ugly glares that I got on this day just because I bumped into Carla and her phone turned into a pile of pieces as it fell on the hard floor.

After making sure that no one was around , I stepped outside but just then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me inside .

"Who the-" I get cut off by a hand covering my mouth and other hand shifting around my waist .

"You are beautiful." I hear the raspy masculine voice , trying to remember who was it's owner but I can't. Who are you ? I know I have heard your voice before.

I feel his warm breathe against my cold neck .

"Leave me !" I say as he puts down his hand from my mouth.

"I missed you so much !" He says tugging a strand of hair behind my ears.

Who the hell is he ?

"I said leave me ." I cry , jerking off his hand.

"Okay ! As you wish." He says as he frees me and opens the door for me to leave. I move out of it as fast as I can. I don't want to get into a situation which I can't handle. Although , I want to walk back into the store room and see the owner of that voice and slap him hard for dragging me back and coming so close to me.

I walk fast toward my first class, ignoring everyone. I do not want to get into trouble.

As I expected , the teachers ask the same questions which they were meant to . I answer almost all of them , making every one gasp in amazement.

[DATE : 3rd October 2018]

Eveything is different now . I know everything that is going to happen around me and I feel so blessed . But learning the same thing all again is so stressful.

"Miss Keddle ! I need to talk to you." Prof. Meute, our chemistry teacher says while I pack my bag.

My hands jam and my head snaps up to look at my surrounding. The class is empty . Just Professor Meute and I are there.

'How did I forget this day ?' I cry to my self.

My heart starts pounding against my chest and the silence sends a chill down my spine. How can I forget this ugly day ? All that happened with me ! How can I ?

"Come here Keddle ." He says and this time I am very clear about his intentions.

What should I do ? I should have stayed at home today ! I am an Idiot.

Tears start forming and my palms are sweating. How the hell I can forget how he molested me ? Those tortures which started from today ! Those messages ! Those abuses ? How can I forget ?

"Come here Ked !" He almost wishpers. I just want to grab a knife and slice his throat. He has no right to even speak to me. But I need to hear him otherwise he will cut my marks and that will reduce my gpa. I can't afford having low remarks . I need to do as he say. But I will soon end this. I am not gonna let it happen once again. Not at any cost.

With all my courage , I take steps toward him. His eyes are fixed on mine and he is biting his upper lips .

God ! I can't do this ! I can't. I can't let him touch me ! I can't let him torture me once again. I am shivering . My throat is dry and my vision is becoming blur due to the tears forming in my eyes .

"What are you thinking ?" He asks , tilting his head side to side.

"N - Nothin-g sir ." I stammer .

"Come to me ." He says and I force my steps towards him.

"Stop !" The sudden familiar voice freezes me.

Who is it ?

Ryder ? But - but how can this be possible ? He wasn't a part of it ? He never was ! How can he be here ? I mean , it's me who changes everything . My future depends on my changed decisions. But this time I did nothing to get him here ! This can't be possible .

"Professor ! I need to talk to you right now ." He almost orders him . The rudeness is his voice sends chills down my spine.

"Yeah sure ! We can talk after the classes are over ." Prof. Meute says , giving me a fake smile.

I hate that smile. I hate it . This person does not deserves a smile.

I don't know how Ryder is here but his presence is giving me relief.

"I said Now !" Ryder almost cries .

How the hell can he talk to a Professor like that ? Oh stop ! He ain't a professor. He does not deserve any respect for what he did.

"Ked ! Will you please leave us alone ?" Ryder says in a rude tone .

How does he know my name ? Maybe he have heard it from someone . I don't know how he is here but he somehow saved me , for now I guess .

I grab my bag and run out of the class as fast as possible.