C H A P T E R - 3

| KEDDLE |

[DATE : 15th December 2018]

Days pass and I feel like I am controling everything. I know everything . I feel like jumpimg all around and tell them that I am living this all again ! I am so happy ! Happier than I ever was. May be it was not as bad as it seemed to be at first . It has now become a part of my life.

I am living the best out of my life , getting better remarks than before.
I have not told anyone about this because it would be better for everyone to remain as they are.

Everything is going smoothly and beautifull But something is wrong.

Ryder ! He is behaving weird. He never came across me before but this time it feels like he is trying to get my attention.

I don't know what happened bwtween him and professor Meute but it seemed like he was too afraid to even take a look at me after that day .

Everything happens same like before unless I change it but what about Ryder ? I did nothing to change the way he behaves around me , as if trying to guard me or tell me something . Does he likes me ?

Recently , I have started to attain more parties than before , maybe that's the reason he is laying his eyes on me. He must be noticing me at those parties. Maybe , I am just one of his toys.

I don't care about him ! He is the biggest weirdo I have ever known.

Soon January is to come and I am waiting for the new year with all my heart. It's the day when I will meet Simon ! The love of my life.

I remember how I bumped into him during the party and he could not keep his off of me after that .

I fell in love with him at first meet and it was the day when I got my first kiss !

[DATE : 30th december 2018]

I bounce up and down , looking into the big mirror in front of me , hanging my red, short lacy dress in my hand which I am going to wear to the new year party which is at Miss Teresha's home. She is our vice principal and supprisingly , she is very friendly to all students. That is why she decided to throw a party on new year's eve.

I can't wait for tomorrow . The best day of my life is to come once again. I am going to live it once again. Last time , I could not feel it but this time I am buckeled up .

I put the dress back into the closet and lay on the bed , drifting to sleep.

[DATE : 31st December 2018]

I get up early without any alarm ringing or mom crying !

Getting up from my bed , I move towards the bathroom to get fresh .

After getting ready , I walk into the kitchen. Mom is out of town due to her office works and I am home alone .

After eating cereals , I walk into my room to get ready for the party tonight. Last time , I did not get a chance to get ready because I was late and Melisa was calling me continuously to pick her up.

The day passes as I give touch to myself ! After shaving down my legs and hand , I lay on the bed with a mask on my face. I must look gorgeous today . I want Simon to fall for me even hard than before.

Lying on the bed , I paint my hand and toe nails red , matching them with my dress and wait for them to dry while going through my phone to check some makeup ideas . I need to look flawless and gorgeous. I want Simon to carve for me .