C H A P T E R - 5

|KEDDLE|

"Oh ! Why ? I thought you were her boyfriend ." I say with furrowed eyebrows.

"No no ! She ain't my girl . She just uses me whenever she needs me." He says looking into my eyes.

"Uses you ?" I ask , completly forgetting my own problems.

What does he means by that ? She uses him ? For what ?

"It's a long story . Btw ! Why the hell have you applied so much makeup on your face ?" He says and lets out a frustrated sigh . I can feel he is trying to change the topic.

"Because I wanted to look beautiful . I wanted to hide all my fl- " He cuts me off before I can complete the sentence.

"What ? You are beautiful. You are beautiful with your flaws . You don't need to hide them." He says with a smile.

Does he mean it ? Am I beautiful with all those flaws ? With all thise freckels ?

I stay silent . I don't know what to say .

"Hey ! Can I tell you something ?" He asks as I stand up to leave.

"Yeah !" I say , sitting beside him again.

I don't like him , even a little bit ! He is friends with Carla and that's enough reason to stay far from him.

"I don't have time ." I say , looking at the watch in my hand.

It's 11:04 , I don't have much time. I need to go .

'Where ?' I ask myself.

After , all that happened today , I don't wanna see their faces. I don't even want to meet Melisa anymore. She isn't my friend . She is a liar ! A cheater and a fake.

"I know you don't like me or even trust me but I wanted to tell you earlier . I tried before but it seemed as if you were ignoring me !" He says , biting his lips . I can feel his nervousness.

Why is he being nervous ? Mister Arrogent is nervous ? But why ? The guy who thinks that girls are just things to use and throw is being nervous ? Why ?

"No it's not like that !" I say , trying to read his mind. I have noticed him before. But I was too busy in my new life .

What's going inside it ? He is a complete mystery to me.

"You - I - I - you - time - " I cut him off .

"You and I what ?" I ask , frustrated.

"I - I like you. Alot ! Since the day I saw you !" He says , biting his lips again.

I feel like he was going to tell me something else.

But I am shocked ! My eyes are wide and I feel stucked !

"You what ?" I ask to clarify what he just said and what I heard were same .

"Yeah I do ! Last year , when you appeared at the new year eve in that short yellow dress and matching high heels which broke because - ! I have liked you since that day !" He says , straightly to the point.