C H A P T E R - 6

|KEDDLE|

What the hell is happening ?

I see Ryder panting and smiling but still there is fear in his eyes. What is he hiding ?

I am confused ! What the hell is going on ? What did he won and how does Simon knows Ryder ? What is he talking about ? Is he friends with Ryder ? Does Melisa know about this all ?

Thousands of questions are spinning in my head and I want to know the answer of each and every of them.

"What the hell is happening ?" I ask , terror is building inside me. I am shivering and my heartbeat is speeding up.

"I am sorry Ked ! It was a dare ." Ryder's word make me jump. I feel the ground slipping under my feet.

Dare ? Oh no ! Why did not I think about it before ? Why did I let him play with my heart so easily ? Why ?
Why did he do this to me. Does that means that when Simom kissed me last year , it was just to win this bet ?

Ryder gets up , patting his jeans to clean the dust and gives a high five to Simon .

"Now Carla will go to my place tonight ." He says to Simon , who is glaring at me right now.

What ? What did he say ? Carla ? My first kiss was a bet ? They know Carla ? Simon knows Carla ? What the hell ?

I - I - what - ?

"Oh ! I am sorry Ked ! I did not want to hurt you. Please don't take it seriously ." Ryder says and dials something in his phone.

"Why did you do it ?" I cry , breaking down completely .

I am hurt . Hurt as hell. I don't know what to do. Twenty four hours ago , I was one of the most happiest person in the world and now look at me. I have no reason left to be happy. I feel like dying . What did I do to deserve this ? First , I found my best friend and my boy friend cheating on me and now an arrogant jerk stole my first kiss to win a bet ?

"Whoa whoa ! It was just a kiss." Simon says , holding his hand in air.

"Shut the hell up you cheater !" I cry , wiping down my tears but won't stop.

I see Ryder turning toward me at the mention of 'cheater'. He draws his eyebrows closer as if trying to read me. He just stole my first kiss to win a bet but still it feels like something is wrong.

I am destroyed. I have nothing to say.

"Now I know what was it all about. It was a bet ! A f*cking bet ? Are you two - " I get cut off by Ryder's sudden moment.

He grabs me , placing his hand around my waist and his other hand is on my mouth , covering it . I realise that he was the one who grabbed in the store room on the first day . How dare he ?

"So what ? You should be happy ! I kissed you." He says and leaves me ,"Just leave the place ." He wishpers in my ears so only I can hear.

What the hell is going inside his mind.

I am broken. Every inch of me is tired and broken. My heart is lying there in pile of pieces and I have nothing left to do. It's enough. Everything is changed ! Cheers to the new life I am living. I was a fool to choose to live this all again. Oh no no ! I did not choose anything . I had no other option but to live it all again. Why is this happening ? I was happy in my old life. With Simon ! I was happy.

What should I do now ? How can I get my old life back ?

I cup my face and take deep breathes. I need to calm down. I need to find any solution. I must do something to get my old life back.

But , leaving this place as soon as possible is the best thing I can do right now.

I wipe my tears and walk out of the room . I feel Ryder glaring at me from behind. His grey eyes are dug into me as if he is trying to tell me something but I don't care.

Hiding my face from the crowd of knowns and unknowns , I run outside the house.