34: Mark

Pov: August

We all stand around awkwardly for a minute before Dracula says, "So, who are you?"

He's addressing the question to me, so I look over at his pale, smirking face and reply, "August Griffin," hoping that'll make him shut the fuçk up. My name tends to have that affect on people who were in my high school, as I assume he was. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

"How did you ever get all those girl? I mean, look at you," he waves a hand at me dismissively. He did not just fuçking say that.

"You're just fuçking jealous. Nobody was ever 'all over' you," I try to sound like I'm not completely pissed off but I can't help it if a little anger was present. The look in his eyes after he hears that is murderous, however he doesn't say anything else, so it's a win for me.

After that short exchange, there are no other words spoken. Nathan keeps pacing back and forth. The sound of his footsteps on the wood echo through the house way more then they should. It isn't hard to tell that he is more than pissed. The air around him is trembling with hatred. I silently thank God that I am not the one he loathes at the moment. If there's one thing to know about Nathan, it's that he will not let whatever you have done to piss him off leave his mind. There are only a few people exempt from that rule, and I'm glad I'm one.

It's getting harder to resist punching the lights out of Dracula, so I get up and move towards the door hoping to release the tension that's been mounting in me.

"And don't tell August either." Wait. What the fuçk?

Pov: Mark

"August Griffin." Oh. Shit. He's the guy Angie was always talking about. I thought he left? Oh well. Angie wasn't the only girl talking about him. And I know for a fact that the guys were also talking about him. Why him and not me? What's so good about him?

"How did you ever get all those girl? I mean, look at you," To be honest, he's hella fine. But I don't care. When he left Pacific Beach High, I thought that for once, I would get attention. But I didn't.

"You're just fuçking jealous. Nobody was ever 'all over' you," If we were alone, I would smack the smirk off that pretty-boy's face in an instant.

He starts to move towards the door, which is lucky for him. I don't know how long it would be before I tackled him and knocked out all his pretty white teeth. Fuçk him. I hope he dies before he's lived.

Hey, guys!!

Hey, guys!!

Sorry this chapter is so short. The next one is going to be longer so I wanted to divide it up. Have an amazing day and thanks for continuing to read this!

~Jackie