3 년 전 2부

Title - Three Years Ago Part 2

Dia's Story.

"I didn't wanna audition for this mama, I can't sing. I like to rap."
"Then rap for them. And do your special dance."
"Urgh, fine, whatever. See ya mama."
" Chan Donsae do your Family proud."
"A girl can only try. Goodbye."
Donsae rolled her eyes as she walked into the main doors of the BigHit building. Her eyes looked at all of the intricate decor and the awards from successful bands.
"What your purpose here?" a small thin woman with glasses like jam jars stood up from behind her desk.
"I'm here for the Audition, I'm Dia. Or Chan Donsae."
"Ahh, yes I see your name. Your up in a minute. Best hurry. Just go down the hallway and take 2 lefts then there's a large door that says Dance on it. Go there sweetheart."
"Thank you."
Dia ran down the hallway thinking that - if she ever got into the company - that receptionist would become her best friend.
Peering into the room, Dia noticed that it was stuffed to the brim full of young girl and boys. But out of the large masses she noticed her long time friend - Rap Monster - in the midst.
"Namjoon! Rap Monster! I'm here, finally."
She ran over to him and latched onto his back. You see, Namjoon was over a foot taller than Dia and also 2 years older, which was kinda compensation for the height difference.
"Dia! I'm so glad you made it. It's been so long I thought you might've moved out of Seoul."
"Oh God no. If anyone did that to me I'd run straight to your house, I mean your mom loves me and I'm sure I could be the daughter she always wanted."
The pair began to giggle as Dia's name called out on this speakers.
"Chan Donsae to the audition room."
She walked confidently down into the room, her leather leggings shining along with her see through top dimmin the sports bra underneath. Her long bright pink hair had been plaited and put into a bun. She couldn't wait for this to be over.

She entered the room saying

"Sup, I'm here for the audition, my name is Dia or Chan Donsae and I'm 14. I'll be rapping and dancing to Do You by Rap Monster - my good friend."
"Wow, OK then, you have a lot to say can you speak in English per chance?"
"I can speak a little but not read it."
"Ok then off you go, Dia."
She slayed, her winding moves impressing the panel. Their heads nodding as vigorous notes were made. They conspired with each other as the music ended.
"Thank you, I expect we will hear back from you."
She left, her heart racing as she hoped she would get a call back.