3년 전 4부

Title - 3 years ago part 4

Nikita's Story /Pov

I was in the big dance hall, along with hundreds of other kids the same age tryna get the same goal as me. I knew it was useless getting my hopes up. If I did then I wouldn't be prepared for failure.
I mean I knew I could sing and dance but this would prove it. I had in my usual sports outfit that I'd wear for gym class. With my newly dyed blonde hair in a loose braid.

But because I'm from so far away, I heard BigHit would put us into a school where people from YG and JYP and the likes would go

But because I'm from so far away, I heard BigHit would put us into a school where people from YG and JYP and the likes would go. I mean after (and if) I get into the band, then I'll have to move in with so many other girls that I don't know. How scary is that!?
But my name was called out on the loudspeakers as I made my way into the audition room.
I stood, my face stuck in a forced smile. I looked completely normal, but on the I side I was having a little mental panic attack.
I began to sing after introducing myself. My voice was shaky at first due to the nerves but I continued on through the song, becoming more confident as I went on. I hit all the notes and earned an impressed nods from the judges.
When I finished, the called after me and said, "We'll be in touch"
I couldn't wait for the call backs at the end of the day.