3년 전 3부

Title - Three Years Ago Part 3

Snow's Story/POV

I looked around at the mass of people around me. My headphones blasting music in my ears blocking out the booming sound of people nattering in the dance room. People were heading in and out of the 'mysterious' room at the back. 
I was the only Japanese person that I could recognise. I moved here to Korea with my aunt a few years ago so I know my way around. I had long black hair that reached my waist that I tied in a plait. The only good way to put up my hair was in a plait, it was comfortable and it made my fringe look better and more adorable. I had on a grey sports outfit that was fashionable at the time, it was held on with long strips of black elastic that made the shape of my body look more flattering.

I wasn't here to prove a point, I wasn't here to show that I'm the best dancer in a 2 metre radius

I wasn't here to prove a point, I wasn't here to show that I'm the best dancer in a 2 metre radius. I was here to make my mama and baba proud. I don't even like to think about it, so don't ask.
My name was called out on the loudspeaker as I made my way into the room. I flicked my plait over my shoulder as I continued my walk.
I was greeted by a bunch of 40 - 50 year old men, jeez,thought they'd go with a more modern option.
"Name" they said coldly, like they hated me already.
" Jun Kim Cho, or Snow."
"What are you here today for?"
"Singing, Sirs. I'm gonna be singing a song called umbrella by Rihanna."
"Off you then Snow."
I began to sing my heart out, mild looks of impression glazing their faces. My heart was racing as I did some stiff dance moves, whichade me sorta cringe at myself. I've never been a good dancer. If I get casted, hopefully the girls in with can dance a little more than me and can teach me.
When I finished, I was panting as they called out, "expect a call back snow. "
I smiled as I skipped out of the audition room waiting for the 4 girls finalists to be called out.