인터뷰

Title - The Interview

The girls were sat on a small red couch, waiting for their cue to start their interview. Nikita began to laugh as she noticed the group BTS in the corner of the backstage waiting room.
"Look at them, they look sooooo hot, I think Tae might have a thing for you Mae - look at his face when you look away."
Nikita pulled out her phone as she put her camera showing Taehyung smiling in their direction.
Mae - "Nik, don't be so stupid, someone like Taehyung would never EVER like me, anyway l, for all I know he could be looking at another one of you or a member of the crew that he thinks looks good."
Nikita - "Mae, don't sthink like that, you are beautiful. Even if he don't fall for you, you still have Jungkook we all know he likes you from that interview we had with him."
Mae - "Well, I do like Jungkook, but anyway what song are we singing?"
Snow - "Fancy and Power, so get yourself ready for the Coreo' M'."
Mae - "Oh, two. OK then, let's get it going."
They were on the Late Late Show with James Corden, who had just come and sat down and started to talk to the girls as they heard the cue.
Crew - " In 3 secs - 3, 2 and action!"

James - Hello and Welcome to the Late, Late show with me your host James Corden. Today we have one set of two very important guests. International K-Pop sensations - Infinity!
OK then girls, so you ate about to go on your first World Tour so before we get onto anything else please introduce yourselves.

Mae - Annyeong! It's me your British Beauty, and your Spring Blossom - I'm San Mae!

Nikita - Waasabi! It's me your fiery little Korean Singer Nikita!

Snow - I think its cold in here - Nope? Well it's just me your Japanese Beauty Snow!

Dia - I'm a DIAmond in the rough - It's moi, Dia your rapper girl.

James - So thank you girls, so as you are so young how old are you all?

Mae - Me and Nikita are 16 and then Dia is 17 and Snow is 19.

James - So you are quite a young group, after debuting, at the ages of 13, 14 and 17, you guys have taken Korea by storm. You have had 4 best selling singles and albums and have had 3 successful tours. Now you have recently announced one of the biggest announcements in your career. Would you like to elaborate?

Mae - Yes, so we, um, were approached by our awesome manager and we were rushed into this long and tedious meeting on it and was Al of a sudden bombarded by dates for a world tour.

Snow - We all just started crying because it's been a dream to go on a world tour and what did you say Dia?

Dia - I pulled over Nikita and me and her started to hug and when I got to my peak I started to scream - World Tours Comin' B-word, which I can't say because I need to keep this PG. And all of the staff were just looking and laughing because they have known us for so long and they were so happy for us so that was just a typical Dia thing for me to do.

Nikita - Well, this receptionist pulled us all together - she's our like staff bff I mean she was there when we auditioned - and she warned us about guys and all of the sorts and we were so interested on a talk we've had about 20 million times.

The interview went on and near the end, the girls were  questioned about fellow BigHit success - BTS.

James -  So as you know people are curious - who are your BTS biases?

Dia - Urm Well, I mean, I think it's between - for me - Namjoon and Suga. I mean I have known namjoon for ages and his skill is just above extraordinary and Suga is so edgy and his lyrics flow so smoothly even live.

Nikita - Hmmm, well for me, it has to be J-Hope because he is so handsome and his smile is so radiant and beautiful. And.......... Jimin because I mean who doesn't like Jimin he is cute and adorable and yet a little sass ball.

Snow - I only have one Bias unlike all these other gorls - Kim..... Seokjin. I mean when he says worldwide handsome my heart just melts he is so handsome I cannot comprehend. But he is amazing personality wise and a brilliant cook I mean I think he cooked me something which I can't quite remember what. But it was delicious.

Mae - My biases are.... Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook because he is amazing and he is so funny. Me and him have a similar sense of humour and we also are both the maknaes of our groups and he is fit as. Taehyung because he is such a sweetheart. He is so kind and caring but protective as well as that smile which melts my poor old heart.

James - So before you go and perform your two songs - Fancy and Power - how would you feel if we told you that that, through this whole interview, BTS have been behind that screen listening.

A large white screen dropped as behind was a blushing and beaming set of young boys their eyes transfixed on their said girl. They had begun to get nervous as the girls began squealing and turning red in embarrassment. They weren't prepared for that.

James - Now girls go and perform.

The girls began to perform their songs.

Who is singing what
Fancy -

Mae - Jihyo, Dahyun and Nayeon

Dia - Chae young, Momo

Nikita - Jeonyeon, Sana

Snow - Mina, Tzuyu

Power

Mae - Perrie

Dia - Jessie

Snow - Jade

Nikita - Leigh Anne.