xi. flashback.

flashback.
" holy shit. "

12 hours ago...

it had been running smoothly since adella had arrived at the premiere. she had seen fans and the paparazzi screaming her name for her to pose for some pictures, which she always had fun doing.

adella posed with her hands on her hips, a smirking pout on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes. as much as she hated to say it out loud, she craved attention and nobody except one person new that but she couldn't see him in sight.

a presence suddenly to her right made jump and she looked up at the person towering over her, her voice immediately catching in her throat. it was chris.

a very handsome looking chris.

"holy shit." she said it without a second thought, blushing when she realised what she said.

chris smirked at her and adella felt her insides jolt at the sound of his raspy voice. "nice to know i still have an affect on you."

she took a minute to compose herself and a scowl appearing on her lush lips, only for a second, until she remembered that their every move was being watched and she sent him an alluring smile. "oh chris."

his dusky blue eyes travelled the length of her body as if he had x-ray vision, knowing what was truly under the white dress that attempted to portray innocence to the people who didn't know her.

not like he did.

words were on the tip of his tongue when katherine bounded over, looping her arm through adella's and chris was obligated to send her a stiff smile. he watched adella speaking to her in a hush voice before walking away to get pictures together and his gut flipped.

he had fucking missed her.

chris posed for a few more pictures and out of the corner of his eye he watched as adella was interviewed by a young man, jealously coursing through his veins although he had no right to be.

adella caught his eye and sent him that shit-eating smile of hers, though he was the only one who knew what it truly meant as to others it would have been depicted as charming.

oh, they both knew what was going to happen that night.