Chapter 1 - KICKOFF

Ah, Hello! It's me, the dumb author.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this book, it's my first one so expect a few mistakes here and there, at the bottom you'll see more information about it.

I'm a huge fan of soccer and Twice, so I mixed both of these things and made this book :D

But before you read this book... This book was deleted by Wattpad but I managed to save it with the help of another author whom I have shouted out at the end of this chapter, if you notice some mistakes or missing pictures/gifs I apologize in advance. I think, I filled everything back up.

Also, some chapters might be dumb or just weird, and that's because I don't have that much experience in doing this, I'm just doing it for fun :)

ANYWAYS... Enjoy <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

God they are not making things easier are they.

"I'M OPEN Y/N! OVER HERE!"

You heard your teammate as you saw him running up the field on the left wing he was open for sure, but the fact that two people were pressuring you at the same time made things more complicated.

"Y/N!"

You heard your friend and teammate Gabe from your right, but the midfielder quickly moved to block the path of the pass.

*Great* you thought

Your team T/N from C/N were playing the National finals against Sallies from Wilmington, North Carolina, currently loosing 1-3 on the 57' minute. No one said it would be easy their team had an undefeated streak going 20-0 your team on the other hand had a 15-3-2 streak *W/D/L* Either way if your team made it here it was because you played with everything you and your team had. And you were not letting all that effort go in vain.

You moved your body to the left causing the opponent to flinch and get closer, only for you to move the ball to the right and go through the legs of the opponent.

"YEAH!"   "OOOOH!"   "GO Y/N!"

The crowd roared as you just dribbled the ball through the midfielder's legs and kept possession of the ball you raised your head and saw your left-winger still running and onside you kicked the ball with the outside part of your left foot making it curve and be within his reach just behind the line of the defense, your teammate ran towards the ball and only had the goalkeeper to beat, just as he was mere feet in front of him he faked the shot and went left it left him in a tight zone but he managed to hit the ball with his right foot making the ball barely go inside the net.

"YEEEESS"    "GOAL"    "GOOD JOB GUYS"

"YES" you screamed raising your fists in the air but quickly composed as you still needed 2 more goals to win

"Hey Y/N good pass" your friend Gabe walked towards you giving you a high five and a hug.

"Thanks Gabe sorry I couldn't pass it to you the way they pressure is ridiculous I don't know how they still have the energy to run all over the pitch." You talked to your friend as some of the teammates were celebrating and praising you for the assist.

"Don't sweat it man they might be good at that but that leaves them prone to counter-attacks, and another weakness for them is your energy to run back and forth like a brainless caveman." All your teammates were going to their position to get ready.

"W-What the hell Gabe I'm your teammate remember" you said a bit annoyed at his comment. "But yeah counter-attacks are working well we just have to open more paths for my passes and have more guys forward."