Chapter 6 - Jerseys

You had a nice sleep last night, you woke up at 6:30 and you just laid there for a couple of minutes, since this wasn't your residence you felt weird looking around the dorm, so you just laid there with your thoughts wishing for something exciting to happen, you eventually heard footsteps coming from the stairs as you looked at the person coming down.

You smiled at Jihyo who was now approaching your bed, it looked like she came by herself since no one was behind her, as you stood up she staid standing next to your futon as she waited for you to stretch and fully wake up.

"Did you sleep well last night? I'm sorry we couldn't give you a bed," She said as she took a seat on the couch. She looked a bit concerned at the fact that they made you sleep on the floor, if it was up to her she could've given you her bed while she slept on the futon.

"I did, the futon was comfy, maybe even comfier than my bed back home," you said as you chuckled and took a seat next to her.

"I'm glad," she said while smiling.

"And don't worry about the bed, back at the church I slept on the floor from time to time so I don't mind, I can sleep anywhere I just need a blanket and a pillow," you said as you made Jihyo laugh. Seeing her laugh made you happy, she looked radiant even in her PJs then again when does she not look radiant.

"Well you should be taking care of yourself, after all, you are a soccer player so make sure you eat properly and get enough sleep," she said as she looked at you.

You simply nodded as you looked back at her, her eyes made you get a little lost as you just stared at each other for a good amount of time, you couldn't take your eyes off of her as she couldn't take hers off yours either, you just enjoyed her co...

You simply nodded as you looked back at her, her eyes made you get a little lost as you just stared at each other for a good amount of time, you couldn't take your eyes off of her as she couldn't take hers off yours either, you just enjoyed her company as you felt your heart bit faster and started blushing and you saw the same reaction from her.

*COUGH COUGH* you heard someone clearing their throat as you and Jiho both snapped back and looked at the tv or away from each other.

"Good morning," said Nayeon as she took a seat next to you. "How was your night Y/N~," she said as she looked up at you with a smile.

"It was good, I just woke up a while ago and waited for someone, I didn't want to be rude and start looking around the dorm," you said as your blush started fading.

"That's great, then we could give you a tour of the dorm after breakfast how does that sound?" She said.

"That would be great. By the way girls, I don't think your manager knows I'm here yet right? Was it ok for me to stay?" You asked as you looked back and forth between them.

"Don't worry I called her yesterday and told her about your situation, she was more than happy of you staying so long as you don't do anything crazy," said Jihyo

"And we know you enough to know you won't do anything bad," said Nayeon as she scooted closer to you.

"Who knows, maybe I'll start climbing up the walls or eat all your food," you joked as the girls slightly laughed.