Intro

SOME TIME IN THE NEAR DISTANT FUTURE

The Series of Ooooh Yeah!

INTRO

            Sometime in the near distant future, in the place among the mountains and the valleys that nearly, no that don’t exist anymore; a day that is not so far from this very day, but not so close that you can touch it as if it is in your sight but not in your reach.  It was the time when the government was in control of everything and everyone, where everyone was the same in every way. Well nearly. Only names, personality and their gender was what made them different. They were the exact same in genetics and looks.

Genetics have been mutilated so that no one grows older than 30 years. All the males grow up to be the same height 6’3, which is pretty tall for what was a normal height before. The females grow up to be 5’4 and everyone has the same brown hair and the same blue eyes. The female’s hair stops right past their chins but don’t even reach their shoulders. The male’s hair is spiky yet medium length, their hair covering their eyes if they wish too, their hair runs right against their ears covering them up and in the back it barely even nipped their necks. Everyone had such equal beauty that no one was ugly and no one was stunning in any way.

The government chooses who you marry, when you have kids, when you cut your hair and when… you die. They have control over the food, the land, the education, the jobs, the wealth, and the lab of Lubracator; the lab where the genetics are stored and made and the clones that would become your children. The only thing they do not have control over was free will, speech at times. But… our story begins with a betrayal with the government and how one person changed the role of everything.

Chapter 1

The First Scar

You sit there silently on the surface of the table, swinging your legs back and forth humming a soft song to yourself. The silken of your shirt clings to your scrawny body, that was mainly lose due that it was too large for you and sadly it was only a medium shirt. But it was comfortable and that was mainly what mattered to you; and the black shorts were also lose and baggy.

You knew you were different because everyone on the screen that had all very different names and outfits and they looked exactly like Dr. Logan. He walked in this very moment, his brown hair a mess it was easy to tell that he was upset about something. He turned his head towards you and shook his head vigorously. “Virus, what did I tell you about sitting on the table?” he asks you right as he sets his work lab case down.

            “That it’s not proper.” You say softly, trying to hide the fact that you were upset at him for scolding you like that. You were about to say something else when you noticed his hair was neatly trimmed and that you recalled the people on the TV their hair was also neatly trimmed. You touched your silverish white hair that had black tips at the end, slowly moving it out of your eyes. “Was… it hair cut day?” you asked tipping your head to the side like a dog.

“Yes, Virus it was Hair Styled Day.” He tells you as he snorts at the government’s way of calling the day where everyone cuts their hair to the exact same length. They always trimmed it the same.

“Why don’t I get my hair cut like everyone else?” you asked softly, your voice low barely even audibled.

“Virus, you can’t go out, you know this.” He tells you slightly annoyed. You know right away that he doesn’t want to talk about this, but you push it anyways. You wanted the truth finally you were sick of living in a world of lies.