Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The Night of Snow

3 Months Later…

            You stood among the roof tops, the night wind blowing at your face. You covered up you face with your hood and cloak mask, the wind blew at your cloak, it flapped in the wind madly. You had holsters filled with guns and knives and shuriken on your thighs and your wrist and one around your waist and a sword holster up against your back nice and snug just how you liked it. You were trying to remember what Ester said to you, what he wanted you to do. “Break into the headquarters and get the serum, bring it back to me.” You nodded to yourself, it wasn’t going to be an easy task but you would rather have it rough.

            You hopped across a glass house’s roof slide down without any sound across the tiles and onto the other side, doing a roll down and landed softly on the ground. You got up smoothly and ran within shadow to the main headquarters of the government. It was lined up with a black iron fence with one door that opened and each time a robot flew out, it was protected with a dome force field around it that shocked anything that hit the fence. You slowly crept out close to the ground, a robot coming back in. You were counting in your head the right time to attack it, the robot went right under the door, it opened…

            You threw a knife at the neck of the robot and it froze right under the entrance way, you skirted silently underneath the robot and onto the other side of the headquarters’ fence. You then fell into the garden and down into the pond below. You quickly put in a small tablet into your mouth that allowed you to breathe underwater like a fish; you unhooked your hood from your neck. You were wearing all black leather clothes and you swam under a waterway entrance into the building.

            There was dragon like fish swimming around the surface of the waterway. The turned towards you their teeth barred like a wolf’s and shot at you and you shot out a silver glowing knife and the fish shot away from you. You swam to the surface and climbed silently out of the water pool. You softly looked around the room in the main hallway, it was dark out and everyone went home. So the doors would be locked, but then there was probably some agents sleeping about. You crept through the dark building down to a hallway, and found the room you were looking for-

            Suddenly you were hit up against the door and you suddenly responded by spinning around and kicking the person at the side of the head and then punching them in the stomach. The person was a clone; you bit your lip hating to see Eibmoz’s face all the fucking time whenever you went into this accursed city. The clone pulled out a gun, and you already had a knife pointing at his throat as he pointed the gun at your head.

            “You honestly think your knife can beat my bullet?” the clone asked sneering. You glared, your fake red contacts glaring at him. “I hate you damn Rebels, what does Elathan want now?” he asked about to touch the cloth around your face and head.

            “Don’t touch that.” You snapped as the clone froze looking at you startled. “I don’t work for Elathan.” You say sternly and then quickly kicked the gun out of his hand and threw the knife into his leg. He let out a cry of pain clutching his leg, falling to the floor.

            “Who are you?” he asked. You ignored him as you opened the door to the lab, leaving him there and closed the door behind you. You hated to kill the clones, mainly because you were afraid that one of them might actually be Eibmoz.

            The lab was filled with tons of glass cases filled with clones and there was so much DNA structure and work on it. You went over to a little test cabinet filled with vials and you took the one that you were sent to get. You slipped it inside of your shirt and you turned around, someone had open the door and you quickly shot down onto the ground.