CHAPTER ONE OF THIS FABULOUIS NEW SEQUEL BOOK THING

AUTHORS NOTE
What should Louis and Hannah's ship name be?

Recap: "I'll get it," I said and got up from the couch. I walked over to the door and opened it, only to be met by a familiar face. One that I grew up with all me life. It was-.

"What the hell is this?" He asked, holding up a magazine with Louis and I plastered on the front.
"Um-uh," Was my brilliant response. Louis came by my side, wrapping an arm around my waist protectively.
"Who is this?" He asked me. I stuttered in shock and surprise.
"I am her father and wondering what the hell this is," He said.
Louis looked at the magazine. It read "ONE DIRECTION HOTTIE GETTING MARRIED TO MYSTERY GIRL"
"Now. What is this? I went to the hotel where you and Elle were supposed to be staying. I knocked on Elle's door, not expecting her to be drunk. She said I would find you here, in your new house. Along with your famous fiance," He said.
"What are you doing here?" I managed to choke out.
"I had a buisness meeting here, so I came. I went into the store and found this magazine with you two on the cover, I went to you and Elle were staying, she spilled," He said.
"She ratted out on me?" I asked, gasping.
"No. She was drunk," He said.
He tugged me closer to him and whispered in my ear, "This Louis guy. He isn't forcing you to marry him or anything?" He asked, eyeing Louis.
"No!" I gasped. But then laughed after.
They both looked at me.
"What?" I asked, calming down.
"You're coming home with me, that's what," He said, stepping into my house.
"No I'm not! I'm 18! A legal adult! You can't just drag me back to Doncaster!" I screamed pulling away from him.
"Look. I'm sorry, I'm Louis. I really love her-I just, I'm sorry. The only reason we came to live here is because my boss offered it to me. And we don't even share a bedroom yet," He said, extending his hand.
My dad shook it.
"Well, Louis, I'm sure you're a fine young man. You are allowed to date my daughter, but you can't marry her yet. You two haven't even known eachother for two months!" He said.
Louis looked at me with a sad expression, me returning it.
"I'm sorry. You can date her, be her boyfriend what-wait. Wasn't he on your wall at your old flat? And isn't he in the band that you went to see " My dad turned to me.
My face turned a deep shade. I looked down.
"Yes..." I sighed.
Louis smirked and walked over to me.
"I didn't know you came to our concert once. What one?" He asked.
"When Liam pulled Haz's pants off," I said.
"What? I shouldn't have gotten you those tickets.." My dad muttered.
"Anyways, I have a banquet. Come if you want, Hannah. And you can bring, Louis. It's formal. Wear a dress and a suit. Please." He sighed, heading towards the door.
"Will mom be there?" I asked.
"No, she had buisness in Doncaster,"
"Ok, when?" I asked.
"Tonightat 6:30 at the gardens," He said like it was nothing.
"Oh, can I bring four guests?" Louis asked.
"Hannah, do you know the people he is referring to?" My father asked me.
"Yeah," I said.
"Okay, you can bring them," My dad sighed.
"I don't have a dress," I said.
"Then go shopping. Here's 2,000," My dad said while handing me cash.
"No it's fine, I'll cover it," Louis smiled. Taking the money from me, handing it back to my dad.
"You sure?" My dad asked.
"Positive," Louis smiled.
My dad walked up to the door, stopping before opening it.
He turned, "And I know you two have the same bedroom," He said, and left.
Louis and I fell on the ground in laughter.
"Anyways...." Louis started, "GO GET DRESSED WERE GOING SHOPPING!" He screamed.
"You need to also, Lou," I sighed and dragged him up the stairs.
"I'm gonna take a shower," I said, heading toward the bathroom.
"So am I," Louis said, following me.
I rolled my eyes.
*AFTER SHOWER (wink wink) AND GETTING DRESSED*
I walked downstairs wearing my white lace shirt, black jacket, green beanie, vans, and jeans. I just had my hair down. Louis was wearing a regular pinkish red tshirt, grey beanie, vans, and blue jeans.
"ALLONSY!" I yelled running out the front door and into the car.
A minute later Louis got in.
"You're slow," I pouted and poked his muscle.
He chuckled, and backed out of the driveway.
"I had to get the keys and lock up," He said.
"Excuses, Excuses," I sighed playfully.
About twenty minutes later we pulled up to the mall.
"Let's go," He said, getting out of the car.
I got out of the car, and met him in front of it.
He put his hand in mine as we walked toward the shop.
"HEY ITS LOUIS TOMLINSON!" A clown-or girl, screamed.
Suddenly fans were surrounding us.
"Kiss me!"
"Who the hell are you?"
And some other things were thrown to our faces.
But Louis never let go of my hand.
We finally escaped into the shop, the managers locking the doors so nobody would follow us.
"Let's go over there first," He said. Nodding towards the dresses.
We looked around till I found something.
"How about this?" I asked, showing him a long, dark blue dress.
"How about no?" He said.
"Well then. What one do you think I should get?" I asked.
"This one," he held up a grey and black dress with sheer black sleeves, a grey fronting, and black sides.
"I love it," I said walking toward Louis and the dress.
"I know, follow me," He said and ran off. I sighed. I found him five minutes later, rooting through shoes.
"These ones," He said, and ran toward the cash register.
I followed him and said, " Why did I even come?" I asked and sighed.
"It's your clothes, I figured if I didn't let you come it would be rude," He said, swiping his card.
"Ok then. What are you going to wear?" I asked him.
"I got a suit at home. Don't worry about me, sweety," He said walking off with the bags.
"Ok ok." I said following him. When I caught up to him, he laced his hand with mine.
We walked out of the shop, with no fans around. They must have went home, I thought.
We got in the car and went to a pet store.
"Really, Lou?" I asked as he opened my door and dragged me out.
"Really, Hannah,"
We walked in, surrounded by animals.
"Choose," Louis simply said.
"What?" I asked, raising my eye brows.
"Choose an animal to take home, name, care for. It's called a pet,"
"I know what you mean," I scoffed and gently shoved him. But of course, he had to be over dramatic. He acted like I pushed him so hard that he stumbled back, knocking over a glass fish tank. With fish and water in it...
"Lou!" I exclamied.
"I'm sorry!" He said as a worker rushed over.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I knocked over the fish tank on accident," Louis said with a duh tone.
"How do you- Well you have to pay for it," He said.
That guy winked at me, and Louis noticed.
"But it was a freaking accident," Louis exclaimed.
"Doesn't matter," The guy said, smirked, and winked at me again.
"Okay, good thing I'm in One a Direction. Huh, princess?" He asked, smirking, and taking out his credit card.
"Yeah, babe," I said, kissing his cheek.
The worker sighed a frustrated sigh and walked away.
"Was that necessary?" I asked, chuckling.
"Yes. Yes it was," He laughed.
The worker came back, handing Louis the credit card, and me the recipt. I looked and it had a number on it.
I crumpled it and put it in Louis' pocket. If I put it in mine I would probably forget, Louis might have found it, accused me of cheating, and blah blah blah.
Louis gave me a questioning look.
"Phone number," I replied.
"Ok then. Let's go choose an animal," He said, leading me to the back where the land animals were.
"I don't know what to get," I said.
"Ok, ummmm," he scanned around.
"Bird?"
"Poop everywhere," I replied.
"Dog?"
"Too common,"
"Chimp?"
"Too-WAIT. Let's get a chimp." I said, walking in the direction of the ape.
"Alright, I'll go tell the worker," he said and skipped off. Literally, skipping.
Strange child.
He came back with another worker, but female.
"Want the monkey?" She asked. Her shirt was down to her belly button. Literally, I could see it.
"Yes, please," I smiled politely, standing next to Louis.
She got it out and handed it to Louis, leaving, and coming back with a cage.
She opened the cage, "Put him in,"
Louis obeyed.
She locked it. "Come with me to pay," She said and walked off.
Louis handed me his credit card and picked up the cage.
I followed the direction of where she went.
Louis met me by the till, and he left.
He came back a minute later with food, monkey VANS, a car seat, a play structure, a monkey suit, dress shoes, and a pink tutu.
"He's a boy Lou," I said.
"Oh right," he said and ran off with the tutu.
He came back with a blue one.
I laughed.
"All right then," I said.
He took the card from me and paid. We exited the store, me with three bags with the accessories, and Louis with the chimp.
We put it all in the car and drove off.
When we got inside, setting everything down in the living room. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:47pm.
"Lou, it's four thirty. We gotta get dressed!" I yelled, running to the bathroom with my bag of shoes and dress.
I did my simple makeup, consisting of mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss, I left my hair down, and put on the dress and shoes. I walked into the living room, discovering it was 5:45pm. I saw Louis on the couch in a black suit, hair gelled back, playing FIFA WORLD CUP 2014.
Next to him was our soon to be named monkey in the suit and dress shoes.
"Louis, we can't bring him to the banquet," I said, chuckling.
"Why not? He is a part of the family now," he said, pausing FIFA.
"Yes, he is. But will my dad appreciate that?" I asked, smiling.
"I don't know," he said.
"As much as I wanna bring him, I don't think we can," I said.
"Aha. You think, you don't know. I know, he wants to meet his new grandson," He said grabbing our monkey and putting him on his hip.
"Okay, you're right. And if he doesn't want him there, we can just go home. Because anywhere he isn't welcomed, I'm not going," I said, taking the monkey from him.
"Exactly, now what should we name him?" Louis asked me.
"He looks like an Eli...." I said.
"THEN HIS NAME IS ELI," He said, grabbing Eli from me and running out the front door.
I met him outside, him putting Eli in the backseat. In a car seat.
I laughed and got in the passenger side, in front of Eli.
About fifteen minutes into the 20 minute journey, I felt pressures every thirty seconds on my back. I turned around, to discover Eli was kicking my seat.
"Lou, does he really need a car seat? I don't think he likes it," I said, looking at the squirming chimp behind me.
"Yeah, what if we get in a accident?" He asked, turning onto a back road.
"I don't know, it's just I don't think that he thinks that it's the most comfortable thing in the world," I said.
"You just made my brain barf,"
"As long as I don't have to clean it up, I'm fine with that," I said as we pulled into the parking lot.
"Want me to get him or you?" I asked.
"I don't care,"
"I'll just get him, if you hold him, my dad will think getting him was your idea and he won't like you anymore than he does now," I sighed.
"Good point," Louis said.
I got out of the car, Louis doing the same, and opened the door to the back seat. Louis has a range rover, and another car that I don't know the name of that doesn't have a back seat, so we chose this one for the car seat.
I unbuckled Eli, and he clung to me.
"Awwww, someone else loves mama," Louis said, slightly tickling Eli.
"Louis, baby, you know that Eli is not a human. Right?" I asked, looking at him wide eyed.
"Yeah, I'm just joking. Sheesh," He said and sighed.
We both turned around to come face-to-face with my father.
"Hello, Hannah, Louis," He said, shaking Louis' hand.
"Hello, sir," Louis said, returning the shake.
"You clean up nice Louis. Hannah, what are you wearing?" He said, looking at me.
"A dress," I said, confused that he noticed my dress and not Eli.
"Says who?" He replied.
"Neiman Marcus," I replied. (A/N I just looked up on google "dress designers
"Well then, and who's this little guy?" My dad asked, smiling.
Smiling
The last time he smiled was when he got the job of the new CEO of an important company.
Before I was born.
"Uhhhhh, Eli. We got him earlier today," I said.
"Great," He said, still smiling.
"Oh ok, I got to go do something, take a seat," My father said, guesturing to about a million tables in a big field like place and then leaving.
A big car pulled up next to us, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam, getting out.
"Hey, boys," I said as they approached us.
"Hey, nice dress," Harry said.
"Thanks. You all clean up nice," I said.
"Thanks. Hey, Eli," Niall said, taking him from me.
"You know about Eli?" I asked.
"Yeah, Louis told us," Niall answered.
"Okay, let's go get a table," Zayn said.
A couple minutes later, we found an unoccupied table in the front row. We sat down, Louis insisting on getting a high hair for Eli.
20 minutes into sitting down, someone was on the stage, tapping the mic.
"We'd like to thank, blah blah blah," I what the guy was saying for the next million years.
At least that's what the boys-I'm assuming- and I heard.
Okay, I'm kidding. More like three months.
After he was done talking, another guy went up.
And after that, five thousand more.
Why did I agree to this?!
I didn't even know what a banquet was. And I still don't.
"Alright, thanks you everyone. Anyone else who wants to say a few words?" My dad got up on the stage and asked.
I saw the boys look at Louis, and Louis nodded.
Oh, crap.
They all stood up, and walked on the stage. They each grabbed a mic, except for Louis. He was messing with a laptop off to the side.
Louis ran up to the front of the stage, as a familiar beat started to play.
Oh, no.
Louis and the boys started singing the lyrics to the song that is (in my opinion) way over-played on the radio.

Saturday morning jumped out of bed
And put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet
All the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Yeah, no matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude

I hate to do this, you leave no choice
Can't live without her
Love me or hate me we will be boys
Standing at that altar
Or we will run away
To another galaxy, you know
You know she's in love with me
She will go anywhere I go

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer's still 'No"

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Rude

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say, I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but 'No' still means 'No'!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so rude?

Louis finished up, my face beet red. Eli, on the other hand, was dancing throughout the whole song.
"So, Sir, may I marry your daughter now?" Louis said.
"Louis, you-,"