♡9♡

The little looked terrified, he didn't mean to say that out loud. "I--I Mingi loves Joongie daddy and Sannie daddy.." Mingi says while looking down at his knees and playing with the rip in his jeans. San and Hongjoong look a each other in confusion Mingi though as both of them as his daddy? 

"Mingi baby?" Hongjoong says as he tilts the boys head up with his hand. "Yes daddy...?" Mingi says trying to look away. "Look at us Mingi" San says rubbing circles on the boys hand. Mingi adjusts his gaze to the two boys in front of him. 

"Good boy" Hongjoong says and pats the boys head. "Now how long have you liked Sannie and Joongie?" San  says pointing at himself and then Hongjoong. "Longtime.." Mingi says as she spreads his arms out trying to show how long. 

"Why did't you tell us sooner baby?" Hongjoong says grabbing a hold of San's and Mingi's hand. "Mingi didn't want to get yelled at f-for wanting to h-have two daddy's.." Mingi said adjusting his position. "Mingi baby daddy wouldn't be mad at you! Daddy wants to give you what you want as long as its okay with Sannie" Hongjoong looked over to San squeezing his hand. "I'm okay with it as long as I get to love on both of you" San says with a smirk on his face. 

Hongjoong just hummed and then gave Mingi a passionate kiss on his lips as the little kissed back. San looked sad he felt ignored. "You thought I would forget about you huh?" Hongjoong said as he pulled San onto his lap and gave him a long passionate kiss. "I could never forget about either of you, I love you both you cuties." He say and pulls both of the boys down cuddling both of then soon falling asleep. 

haha i kind of like where this is going ;)   ~Jae